Viewing 15 posts - 25,576 through 25,590 (of 39,921 total)
Hey, that looks like my schedule!:w00t:
Except replace create view with write editorial
January 15, 2009 at 9:52 am
What's "won"? Not sure what that means. Faster, larger, price/performance?
I think they both have their places. I prefer SQL Server since it's cheaper, more complete with features, and fits my...
January 15, 2009 at 9:50 am
Well it is steel, and likely move's fast in Gail's hands, but no, it's not a bike.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katana
Got to play with sticks last night, Filipino style last night. Luckily didn't hit...
January 15, 2009 at 9:47 am
Review? Source Code? It's this point and click?!?!? 😛
The only place I used maintenance plans is when I don't have time to set something up or someone has installed their...
January 15, 2009 at 9:32 am
I didn't see much at all the last time I was in Cambridge, but I'll ask about the mathematical bridge this time. I'll have some sightseeing time Sunday, though I'm...
January 15, 2009 at 9:16 am
John has a great point and this is definitely a time for opportunity if you are ready to take advantage of it.
January 15, 2009 at 8:54 am
I think if you implement this you'll have people forgetting to enter stuff at first, which will cause you issues up front. They'll get used to it with nagging, but...
January 14, 2009 at 9:41 am
I think you did alright, Grant. Typical response for people that don't want to think about issues, just solve what they think is the problem.
January 14, 2009 at 9:36 am
It's always a good time to start a business if you have an idea and are willing to work at it. You need funding, and I urge people to make...
January 14, 2009 at 9:05 am
Got a web site? Could use some new shirts for Fridays
January 13, 2009 at 8:46 pm
And here I was thinking pork chops were pork chops, not developers' heads.
January 13, 2009 at 8:28 pm
What accounts are running SQL? I might change them to LocalService and then back again with EM to reset permissions.
January 13, 2009 at 1:42 pm
Well, I offered him a refund. We'll see if he follows up.
January 13, 2009 at 1:29 pm
I get asked for refunds once a month.
Happy to send you back what you sent to me! 😛
January 13, 2009 at 12:58 pm
Moving to 2005 security forum for now.
January 13, 2009 at 12:51 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 25,576 through 25,590 (of 39,921 total)