Viewing 15 posts - 25,516 through 25,530 (of 39,921 total)
DTS doesn't have scripts. You build packages.
Any script can be run in an Execute SQL task, so you can put a script in there to reorganize or rebuild indexes.
January 21, 2009 at 5:27 am
You would install SQL 2008 as a new named instance.
Nothing to worry about other than you might limit memory for each instance so they don't overwhelm each other or your...
January 21, 2009 at 5:26 am
I think this is to work with char fields. Probably left over behavior from the past.
January 21, 2009 at 3:55 am
Moved to SS2005 forum
I tend to agree with Markus' advice.
Don't grant this advice to public, however, create your own role.
January 21, 2009 at 3:54 am
Have you tried drop database from T-SQL or just used SSMS?
January 21, 2009 at 3:52 am
It sounds like the client (TSM client) on the server isn't able to communicate with the TSM server. Perhaps a firewall/router issue?
January 21, 2009 at 3:29 am
Make sure NT Backup or some other process isn't holding the tape drive or accessing it.
It is not recommended that you back up to tape. I'd back up to disk...
January 21, 2009 at 3:03 am
Make sure NT Backup or some other process isn't holding the tape drive or accessing it.
It is not recommended that you back up to tape. I'd back up to disk...
January 21, 2009 at 3:02 am
We are a Microsoft SQL Server forum, not MySQL, so I'm not sure you'll get much help here.
You would be sure that you have indexes on the columns in your...
January 21, 2009 at 2:46 am
Wings? Paul McCartney? Was he in Led Zeppelin? 😀
January 21, 2009 at 2:36 am
VMs don't kill servers, server administrators kill servers.
Don't blame VMS, it's an ignorance thing, same as any other new tool we get. Usually we give them to the "Simple Jacks"...
January 20, 2009 at 7:23 pm
I'm not sure what the problem is myself. There's a GPS, but we know where the President is most of the time. Not like he travels alone.
There is the possibility...
January 20, 2009 at 7:15 pm
Plenty of people have been installing with no reports of issues.
January 19, 2009 at 10:21 pm
But different household members have different SSNs, right? You drop out other household members because of that.
I'm not completely clear what you want. You are getting all matching household/client rows...
January 19, 2009 at 10:20 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 25,516 through 25,530 (of 39,921 total)