Viewing 15 posts - 25,201 through 25,215 (of 39,921 total)
I'm guessing you have some data that is throwing this off.
Do the subselect's work fine by themselves?
I'd think you'd be able to CASE the SUM and not need the...
February 20, 2009 at 9:18 am
Google might do that. We actually have some development resources coming available in a couple weeks and this is one of the priorities to fix the search so it works...
February 20, 2009 at 7:26 am
There shouldn't be a lot of duplication. There are some older ones from before we had a unique check on the column.
Who's duplicate?
February 20, 2009 at 7:23 am
I'm sure he knows how to cut and paste, but might not use that term. What if he's primarily a *nix guy? Might not be used to the term. I'm...
February 20, 2009 at 7:22 am
That's great. 😀
Fortunately I've worked at and been in a reactor so I'm not more nervous than I would otherwise be.
February 19, 2009 at 4:16 pm
sometimes I'm afraid people are writing something like that and we're helping them!
I just hope if it's anything involving people's lives or money that there's a code review.
February 19, 2009 at 4:00 pm
And after lunch, I'm lost again in this thread.
February 19, 2009 at 1:57 pm
GilaMonster : What's this? I practice a defensive style.
Yeah, defending against poor SQL :w00t:
Grant, beware, I saw her throwing people all over the dojo at Puget Sound Aikikai
February 19, 2009 at 10:28 am
don't worry anyway, she won't hit you. Just a throw through the air, and that doesn't hurt.
The landing, on the other hand, ......
February 19, 2009 at 10:06 am
Oh, well, heck, I can do that.... uh, you have to promise not to let her hit me.
Hit you?!?!?! She shoots arrows. Not sure the other side of the room...
February 19, 2009 at 9:32 am
Lynn, I think that's very true, and it's hard to teach someone how to develop that gut instinct. I think it's something that takes time, and a lot of experience.
February 19, 2009 at 9:27 am
I'm picturing more a bolo style sling that whirls above the cubes, the top of Jeff's hair just visible!
February 19, 2009 at 9:00 am
I'd guess it would be something like an sp_addrole to the dbo role. Or maybe sp_addalias for the user to dbo?
My v6.5 syntax is rusty, but it was close to...
February 19, 2009 at 8:57 am
Viewing 15 posts - 25,201 through 25,215 (of 39,921 total)