Viewing 15 posts - 25,171 through 25,185 (of 39,921 total)
Hmmm, I'm not sure how this is SPAM. It's listed as a case study, the description says it's a tool.
We run these sponsored articles, and they are paid for. In...
February 23, 2009 at 8:28 am
I don't like bits for things like this and I'd go with ISO. Who knows what crazy categories someone might assign, so leave room for growth or changes.
February 22, 2009 at 9:01 pm
In 2000 I checked it, but didn't count on it. I tended to restore often enough to dev/test that I didn't worry about scheduling things too much. We did have...
February 22, 2009 at 6:11 pm
I'm not completely sure. Why not try it in 2005 and see where it might error out? You can do the compile and not run it.
February 22, 2009 at 6:06 pm
The delete message might be hard, but I'll see.
February 22, 2009 at 6:05 pm
That thread likely got deleted for some reason. We do that at times.
February 22, 2009 at 1:09 pm
Wow, never played that long. We might have gone 8 or 10 hours some days, but definitely not all night.
Maybe I'm not as much of a geek as I thought...
February 21, 2009 at 9:23 am
Not only is thread going, I can't keep up.
D&D player here, long time ago, using paper and dice 🙂
No AARP yet, and I should have a couple years when...
February 20, 2009 at 4:51 pm
SQL won't easily give you the totals at the bottom of columns. Your front end would do that.
February 20, 2009 at 1:46 pm
How big is the db?
A blanket, weekly schedule can work, but it can use more resources than needed. There are lots of scripts on this site that calculate fragmentation and...
February 20, 2009 at 12:17 pm
Alvin Ramard (2/20/2009)
I missed this before. Have you paid attention to the database name?Use [Regional Office Claims Adjudication Process-Disability (ROCAP)];
That is indeed, scary
February 20, 2009 at 12:09 pm
Thanks, grass....
That always gets me a chuckle. I think you might need a dual rotor chopper for that mission!
February 20, 2009 at 12:04 pm
It can fragment, and you'd need to rebuild the clustered index to fix this. In EE you can do this online.
February 20, 2009 at 11:58 am
Viewing 15 posts - 25,171 through 25,185 (of 39,921 total)