Viewing 15 posts - 24,811 through 24,825 (of 39,919 total)
I believe this is running under the SQL Agent account in 2000, or possibly running under the owner of the job. Check both of those accounts and see if they...
March 19, 2009 at 11:38 am
Unfortunately, that is the attitude in too many government agencies. Al Gore did a lot of work to try and get departments/groups to reinvent themselves in the mid-90s. He succeeded...
March 19, 2009 at 11:26 am
Even in the large enterprises, and I've worked in a few, we have had quite a few servers/applications, that barely needed any of the functionality of SQL Server. So many...
March 19, 2009 at 11:23 am
I think any of the certification books will help you. They all organize you to go through the things you need to learn. The important things are that you actually...
March 19, 2009 at 11:20 am
Charles, that's a good list. I need to keep that one around.
March 19, 2009 at 9:40 am
I'm with Bruce, I'm amazed and in awe of what you did. And I'm glad no one held a grudge.
March 18, 2009 at 2:02 pm
Don't eat the dead, but a few may get left laying around.
Our coach used to scream at us in soccer. The idea was to develop footwork, but too often we'd...
March 18, 2009 at 1:11 pm
There is no standard. These versions comply or claim to comply, to a version of SQL, possibly a version of Java, or some other standard.
Check the documentation for each version....
March 18, 2009 at 12:52 pm
Nope, not a soccer player or soccer parent at all.
Ex-rugby player forced to play soccer at practice sometimes. More fun when it's full contact 🙂
March 18, 2009 at 12:51 pm
ANSI is a group that publishes standards.
You never need to follow a standard, but doing so makes your product more compatible.
http://www.service-architecture.com/database/articles/
There are various standards for SQL, which is what...
March 18, 2009 at 12:48 pm
I shall ask
There should be a [ code2 ] set of tags for XML as well.
March 18, 2009 at 12:45 pm
Hmmm, perhaps Fortran in early versions.
Anything since 10 I would be pretty sure is mostly C/C++, perhaps some assembler.
March 18, 2009 at 12:44 pm
Very strange. Likely some security thing.
Perhaps CTRL+F5 for the latest version of the page?
March 18, 2009 at 12:40 pm
There is no offsides rule. Put a rugger up in front and he'll drag and last defender along with him.
March 18, 2009 at 12:39 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 24,811 through 24,825 (of 39,919 total)