Viewing 15 posts - 24,796 through 24,810 (of 39,919 total)
On the rant, I was surprised that it turned around. Usually someone with that attitude will stick to their guns or degenerate rather than start to concede things.
(Sorry for the...
March 21, 2009 at 9:08 am
Partial to Fat Tire here in CO for beer.
Enjoy bringing Fat Bastard Chardonnay (Australian) to dinner parties just for the label. It's good to drink as well
March 20, 2009 at 6:51 pm
JoeA (3/20/2009)
Coffee and RedGate tools
Sounds like someone aiming for a free shirt 🙂
March 20, 2009 at 6:49 pm
Not browser related?
I'll check and see if anything else like this is happening.
March 20, 2009 at 6:48 pm
You need to create a login, or the person cannot access the database. The login grants access to connect to the instance and then maps to a user in a...
March 20, 2009 at 6:34 pm
Lee has good advice here. Test, test, test.
Be very careful about IO here. Sharing IO (same disk/array) for two virtual SQL Server can be asking for trouble.
Clustering two virtual servers...
March 19, 2009 at 9:33 pm
I thought PostgreSQL was an Oracle clone.
Someone was building a t-SQL compliant server on top of it, though. ParAccel maybe? I think they got bought.
March 19, 2009 at 8:44 pm
If you enclose code in the [ code ] tags (to the left), it should work.
March 19, 2009 at 2:07 pm
twitter tweeter tweeps tweeple twen twimes twoday
March 19, 2009 at 12:49 pm
It shouldn't matter. None of us are going to touch the code, in fact, I think most people running Linux/open source wouldn't touch the code.
The only thing I could do...
March 19, 2009 at 11:58 am
We use Instant Forums (www.instantasp.co.uk)
I have a number of enhancements I am meaning to ask them for.
We used to use Snitz, which is free and works well. Might also try...
March 19, 2009 at 11:53 am
Suggestions/comments are welcome. We are looking to revamp some of this.
March 19, 2009 at 11:51 am
Thanks for the update. I was stumped on this, wondering what could be wrong. If it happens again, please post a note.
March 19, 2009 at 11:49 am
Viewing 15 posts - 24,796 through 24,810 (of 39,919 total)