Viewing 15 posts - 19,741 through 19,755 (of 39,936 total)
Yep, you need to grab the trial version, use restore only mode.
May 27, 2010 at 2:57 pm
You could download a trial of Litespeed, which has the extractor.exe program to convert to native backup format.
I'll ping people and see if I can find a licensed copy.
May 27, 2010 at 2:26 pm
Both programs convert to native, which all can use.
May 27, 2010 at 2:03 pm
If you want, send both files as HTML to us and I'll have someone dig through the differences. Maybe we can figure out what email systems are doing.
Send to the...
May 27, 2010 at 12:02 pm
I'd say avoid all large, generic ERP programs. I think they all suck. I worked for JD Edwards and Peoplesoft, both of which were POS products in my mind.
May 27, 2010 at 11:53 am
So we send the same HTML that you get on the web to your client. In terms of how it renders, I know that my webmail (GoDaddy), and GMail, is...
May 27, 2010 at 11:53 am
Where/how are you reading mails?
May 27, 2010 at 11:28 am
Any large queries, hitting lots of data, can use tempdb for the intermediate process.
May 27, 2010 at 11:27 am
This is a spot count. If you want to know the max, you need to keep track of this over time, grabbing the total count at various times.
May 27, 2010 at 11:26 am
The job you are deleting is linked to a maintenance plan. Clear the maintenance plan first.
May 27, 2010 at 10:08 am
My view is the PKs, FKs, are based on business rules. You can't define an OrderItem to be definitely linked to an Order without a business rule. So if the...
May 27, 2010 at 9:35 am
You really need to post more information about what you are doing, how, the code, and the exact error message.
Please don't assume the title of your post is part of...
May 27, 2010 at 9:28 am
Wet Fart, I think you're responding to DJackson 22568. His name is in bold. Grasshopper is the level.
It sounds like you've had a bad experience. I don't think that...
May 27, 2010 at 9:20 am
Did not know that, though I've avoided cascading deletes and updates for years.
Does anyone use this?
May 27, 2010 at 9:09 am
That's a fair response, Paul, and what I'd expect. I think the big issue is that the built in tool is good enough, even if it's not that great. ...
May 27, 2010 at 9:08 am
Viewing 15 posts - 19,741 through 19,755 (of 39,936 total)