Viewing 15 posts - 19,426 through 19,440 (of 39,936 total)
Amazon uses a variation of the NoSQL technology, AFAIK, for the storing and display of much of their information. In terms of writing back orders, I would assume something similar...
June 28, 2010 at 9:01 am
In addition to what's been asked, are the data sets the same? Same sizes/counts on the tables?
June 28, 2010 at 8:59 am
Sorry, I corrected the answer and question, so it was incorrect again. It has been fixed.
This happens, it's human error, and all I can do is award back points and...
June 28, 2010 at 8:54 am
Officials will make mistakes, and that's acceptable. We deal with that on a weekly basis as adults playing baseball, and accept it. It happens.
However when you are a professional league,...
June 28, 2010 at 8:51 am
That question was one of those that I know people don't understand. I tested it, but I misread it. I typed Identity(-1,-1) into my screen, thinking that was what was...
June 28, 2010 at 8:41 am
The question had a typo that has been corrected. Points have been awarded back
June 28, 2010 at 8:26 am
I did see the 2nd goal by England. That was bad. 3 refs, none see the goal.
They ought to at least have 2 more, one at each goal.
June 27, 2010 at 6:31 pm
I'll check and see, though I don't have a lot of hope something will be fixed today.
June 25, 2010 at 5:47 pm
I'd do as Andrew suggested. Make a backup, archive it, then drop it. If you are really concerned, you can script out any logins that make use of this database...
June 25, 2010 at 12:21 pm
You cannot restore downlevel. You cant' restore SQL SErver 2008 R2 to SQL Server 2008, you can't restore 2008 to 2005, 2005 to 2000, etc. The structures and database versions...
June 25, 2010 at 11:34 am
My sense of adventure is tempered by the desire to enjoy my life in places other than airplanes.
Plus I'm not sure it's worth it to me. I've skiied in Switzerland....
June 25, 2010 at 9:48 am
And here I have vacation scheduled for 2 weeks. Unfortunately heading to Vegas
June 25, 2010 at 9:35 am
I have had issues in the past, but I don't see a lot of issues reported in the last few versions of SQL Server.
tempdb is a shared resource, and...
June 25, 2010 at 9:31 am
Ha! 20 hours?!?!?! Not for me. I'm not thrilled with anything over 4 hours.
Plus aren't there all sorts of extra footsie ball fans clogging the country now?
June 25, 2010 at 9:28 am
Keyword here is connection. These are stable for the connection. @@identity doesn't scope to your connection or that table.
June 25, 2010 at 9:25 am
Viewing 15 posts - 19,426 through 19,440 (of 39,936 total)