Viewing 15 posts - 19,351 through 19,365 (of 39,936 total)
My point is yours, it ought to be agreed to. Announce it's coming. Bringing them in when everyone has eaten, or not bringing them when you have been for weeks,...
June 30, 2010 at 1:10 pm
Thanks for the update. Had me worried for a minute.
The only flash thing should be the ad at the top. Blocking it shouldn't affect the site.
June 30, 2010 at 11:31 am
I'm not sure it's completely childish, and here's why.
If I eat, and someone brings in donuts, then I probably don't participate, don't get any benefit, and while I can let...
June 30, 2010 at 9:37 am
I'd agree with Gail here, it doesn't have to be one or the other. It can be a mix. Do what makes sense for the business.
June 30, 2010 at 9:14 am
I think this is how we choose cell phones as well.
June 30, 2010 at 8:56 am
If you come up with something interesting, consider dropping an article here. Still some people using DTS.
June 30, 2010 at 8:54 am
Hey, here I was asking them to move it to the west coast, or Alaska 🙂
If this goes well, I think that Brent and Tim will be looking to try...
June 30, 2010 at 8:52 am
That's not true. You can have shared drives on the cluster that are visible to the active node only, but will failover if the cluster fails over.
Backing up to the...
June 30, 2010 at 8:50 am
There was a little discussion, but not too much contention on it. Gaby added a nice introduction to the beginning of the article as well noting that it was older...
June 30, 2010 at 8:48 am
I've seen cases like this where you didn't have good PKs, but it worked because you limited the scope of the business. Change that, and all of a sudden things...
June 30, 2010 at 8:44 am
If it's an agent like Symmantec, you need to go find the admin and have him stop using the agent. That's the only way to fix this.
Or just let him...
June 30, 2010 at 8:43 am
Paul,
Do you have partitions separated on different drives? Have you still seen large improvement of indexing? Or does this just act as another type of index?
June 30, 2010 at 8:41 am
Tony,
There is no better, just different. Main Plans (MP) allow you to quickly set up maintenance. It works in a predictable manner, so that anyone coming in can understand what...
June 30, 2010 at 8:40 am
Congrats, and hopefully this has been a great experience for you.
June 30, 2010 at 8:37 am
Viewing 15 posts - 19,351 through 19,365 (of 39,936 total)