Viewing 15 posts - 16,276 through 16,290 (of 39,922 total)
This isn't really a good question. What are you trying to monitor? What type of replication? Have you set it up?
We are not here to provide you detailed plans for...
May 3, 2011 at 8:42 am
I can run one query on my desktop and use 100% CPU. that's how SQL Server is designed. If it can use the extra CPU to process the query quicker,...
May 3, 2011 at 8:36 am
There are a few things that will automatically go to disk with tempdb. After some checking, you cannot get away from spillage during queries. If a query is estimated to...
May 3, 2011 at 8:33 am
Fair enough. Getting SP dates is easy. CUs might be harder, but I'll look into adding them.
May 2, 2011 at 6:12 pm
I'm not necessarily looking for validation here, but a way to capture and consider linking things together. I can foresee that someone says they work at Wal-Mart and the application...
May 2, 2011 at 6:10 pm
Brandie Tarvin (5/2/2011)
I have a lot of love for Brian Knight and Pragmatic Works (his company), but I'm about to throw stones at SSIS Guy for posting nothing but advertisements...
May 2, 2011 at 2:00 pm
Yikes, release date is tough. The KB articles sometimes change and their dates may not be accurate.
Builds are for the most part released in order. The CU/SP ones sometimes cross...
May 2, 2011 at 1:55 pm
It seems to me that you have an entity decision to make about what the data means before you move.
In terms of your certifications, organizations, inventions, and anything else, I...
May 2, 2011 at 1:50 pm
Not a good game for the Rockies yesterday, but still doing well. I haven't been to a game yet, but the 11th has an afternoon game v the Mets...
May 2, 2011 at 9:19 am
Patrick Cahill (5/2/2011)
Good question, I haven't used loginproperty for a long time and had totally forgotten about it.
Me too, that's why I liked this question.
May 2, 2011 at 8:49 am
I have tended to stick with single vendor solution where possible. The main reason for me is support, dependability, and DR. If there is an issue with other software, it...
May 2, 2011 at 8:31 am
A couple of questions. First, what is more powerful in terms of scale? How did the 3 servers CPU/RAM /Disk compare to the larger one?
100% CPU isn't necessarily bad unless...
May 1, 2011 at 1:56 pm
Syed Jahanzaib Bin hassan (5/1/2011)
Total ProcessorsTotal RAM
Total Drives not partition
Regards,
Syed Jahanzaib Bin Hassan
MCTS | MCITP | OCA | OCP | OCE | SCJP | IBMCDBA
My Blog
I'm not sure if you...
May 1, 2011 at 1:53 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 16,276 through 16,290 (of 39,922 total)