Viewing 15 posts - 16,231 through 16,245 (of 39,922 total)
Brandie Tarvin (5/6/2011)
Editor's Note:
May 6, 2011 at 9:42 am
You don't want to lock the record, you want to prevent changes, correct?
A FK can help if you have explicitly declared them as a constraint. Then all the referencing items...
May 6, 2011 at 9:41 am
Mhlewis (5/6/2011)
May 6, 2011 at 9:38 am
Eric M Russell (5/6/2011)
May 6, 2011 at 9:16 am
JoeS 3024 (5/5/2011)
May 6, 2011 at 9:03 am
J Thaddeus Klopcic (5/6/2011)
May 6, 2011 at 8:53 am
Nakul Vachhrajani (5/6/2011)
May 6, 2011 at 8:44 am
ItsJustMe_Peter (5/6/2011)
There is absolutely no integration with SSMS. The power to work this relies solely on the skill and discipline of my developers. I have found over the...
May 6, 2011 at 8:36 am
Data Compression is a feature, as noted in the question explanation that is only available in Enterprise and Data Center editions. If you restore a backup that contains this, or...
May 6, 2011 at 8:34 am
paul s-306273 (5/6/2011)
Nice question Steve.What do you think about the %age of correct answers?
I think that this is an item that very few people have thought about, or experienced. I...
May 6, 2011 at 8:29 am
Doh! my links are broken. Here you go
http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/524/
May 5, 2011 at 3:35 pm
On the cheap, you can look here: http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/System+Development+Life+Cycle/vcspart1/523/
Red Gate's Source Control supports a lot of VCS systems with the latest release and integrates nicely with SSMS.
Disclosure: I work for Red...
May 5, 2011 at 2:32 pm
Interesting idea. Sounds like a reasonable strategy for your business. I'd be concerned about having to recovery with Compellent at another location, but that's separate.
One other question for you: do...
May 5, 2011 at 2:07 pm
mohammed moinudheen (5/5/2011)
Great question Steve.To be frank, I never thought on these lines.
Me either, but it makes some sense that you might want to mirror your publications. I think not...
May 5, 2011 at 11:17 am
Viewing 15 posts - 16,231 through 16,245 (of 39,922 total)