Viewing 15 posts - 16,201 through 16,215 (of 39,922 total)
Doh! Voted for Paul's Sessions.
May 10, 2011 at 10:58 am
If you are working with AD permissions and groups, you don't need mixed mode. Windows Auth only is sufficient.
May 10, 2011 at 10:53 am
Sorry, on the bootcamps. I haven't done a bootcamp, but I would guess it's an intensive, quick cramming on all the various features/facets of the product. I'd take lots of...
May 10, 2011 at 10:44 am
The MCSE gives you more opportunity, in my mind, if you need a job that might be part DBA, part Sysadmin. But only if you want to get stuck doing...
May 10, 2011 at 10:42 am
Done. I've been thinking about something similar and finally got it implemented.
May 10, 2011 at 10:34 am
The process should be putting packages in a standard location, then assigning windows permissions to the accounts that run the package. If this is the SQL Agent service account, there...
May 10, 2011 at 10:11 am
A few scenarios. I have reached the 2b limit before and needed to reseed data. The table held a rolling 50-100k rows, but lots of inserts every day (and deletes).
You...
May 10, 2011 at 10:09 am
stormsentinelcammy (5/10/2011)
May 10, 2011 at 9:55 am
Chris,
You are right, and I've altered the question to specify non-heaps.
May 10, 2011 at 9:53 am
jcrawf02 (5/10/2011)
Jim Murphy (5/9/2011)
GSquared (5/9/2011)
I work in Orlando and live a few miles outside it
Ah yes. I do see something in your profile about Orlando. So you probably know a...
May 10, 2011 at 9:19 am
Just rated some sessions for the PASS Summit. This has to be one of the poorest implementations of a rating tool I've seen, but I did manage to get Gail's,...
May 10, 2011 at 9:18 am
cfradenburg (5/10/2011)
Eric M Russell (5/10/2011)
May 10, 2011 at 9:08 am
Donald Bustell (5/10/2011)
A side note on the subject of getting different results from Google: that is the norm. See http://www.ted.com/talks/eli_pariser_beware_online_filter_bubbles.html
Saw that after I wrote this and was very interested. A...
May 10, 2011 at 9:04 am
That error is the same one that you would get if any user typed a path to a file server and tried to run a file they didn't have permissions...
May 10, 2011 at 8:51 am
You might read this as well: http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/T-SQL/71571/
Talks about solving your issue and how the query above works.
May 10, 2011 at 8:48 am
Viewing 15 posts - 16,201 through 16,215 (of 39,922 total)