Viewing 15 posts - 15,886 through 15,900 (of 39,921 total)
I'd have to say that intellisense is very annoying. The Red Gate SQL Prompt is better, and I'm learning to use it, but since I like to use things like...
June 14, 2011 at 8:48 am
arun_sql (6/14/2011)
googles search engine since their little tweak where it outputs as you type.... i dont like it.ask jeeves anyone? 🙂
I agree, but you can turn this off. I learned...
June 14, 2011 at 8:47 am
You can create an endpoint with an IP as per http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms181591.aspx
You do need to be consistent and be sure the partner knows the IP, but this sounds like a networking...
June 14, 2011 at 8:06 am
Jeter is six hits away, but hurt (http://scores.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=310613110). Should we have a mini pool as to when he gets 3000?
Games on the schedule are:
Tue, Jun 14 vs ...
June 14, 2011 at 8:01 am
I have to say that I don't like Interleague play as it is. It's too much mixing. I'd prefer to have just two series each year. One "rival" that is...
June 14, 2011 at 7:57 am
Here is a good walkthrough that should help you.
http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/Integration+Services+%28SSIS%29/67871/
June 14, 2011 at 7:55 am
The way I used to do it is I'd have each machine check itself. It was a combination of VBScript and stored procs to check the actual backup file itself...
June 14, 2011 at 7:47 am
At the very least you ought to see something in the logs regarding starting the database. Is there anything in there mentioning that database?
SSMS -> Management -> SQL Server Logs...
June 14, 2011 at 7:41 am
On the surface I'm against it, but then again, we've realigned before.
I'm not sure if the 5 team playoff makes sense, but it does give the top team a...
June 14, 2011 at 7:35 am
It's a question of scale. At one point I used to get every message, but when you start to manage hundreds of instances, and thousands of databases, getting success is...
June 14, 2011 at 7:32 am
I refuse to answer puzzles. Someone that depends too much on them isn't really looking at finding a good fit, they're looking for a particular person. And that's not me.
Probably...
June 13, 2011 at 5:16 pm
Yeah, Win7 is funny like that. Even when you're an admin, you're not always an admin 😉
June 13, 2011 at 5:15 pm
WayneS (6/13/2011)
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (6/13/2011)
I however, like the hot weather.Just proves it... you are insane, and certifiable to boot! :w00t:
C'mon, that was nice weather in Pensacola.
Or at least...
June 13, 2011 at 5:11 pm
My daughter was not thrilled with FL last weekend. Too hot for her. My wife canceled a trip to Baton Rouge with me for the same reason.
I however, like the...
June 13, 2011 at 2:01 pm
Depends on the job. My wife has been in consulting and sales engineering for 15 years. Productive at home, and productive on the road. An office doesn't necessarily make sense...
June 13, 2011 at 2:00 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 15,886 through 15,900 (of 39,921 total)