Viewing 15 posts - 15,871 through 15,885 (of 39,921 total)
MVPs require a nomination. I guess you could nominate yourself, but typically it comes from someone else.
MVPs have the easiest route to nominate others, but no idea if that...
June 15, 2011 at 11:35 am
Ha! I can't just add points. Though maybe a Question of the day worth 3,000 points 😉
Actually it will be at least into July. Jeter went on the DL for...
June 15, 2011 at 11:22 am
For the record, I never do
SELECT *
It's always
SELECT top 10 *
😉
June 15, 2011 at 11:20 am
Trey Staker (6/15/2011)
It would also be interesting to see the post that has the most previous quotes in it. This one I think has 7 so far... I bet...
June 15, 2011 at 11:18 am
Brandie Tarvin (6/15/2011)
SQLRNNR (6/15/2011)
Brandie Tarvin (6/15/2011)
I think y'all are just adding posts to get extra points!:w00t:
Whut? No way. Not possible.
Yes way.
For example: If you haven't figured it...
June 15, 2011 at 9:50 am
For the first one, it would help to get some more context on what the question is based on. There are some diagrams on the overall architecture, like this one,...
June 15, 2011 at 9:38 am
June 15, 2011 at 9:31 am
Does this give you anything? Not sure it will help, but curious
June 14, 2011 at 10:42 am
June 14, 2011 at 10:42 am
Kempo, but lots of Filipino/BJJ influence. Not thrilled with the BJJ stuff. I get that close and I like to use my elbows 😛
June 14, 2011 at 10:38 am
BenWard (6/14/2011)
we DO NOT put 'Yours Truly' on letters. Truly isn't even a...
June 14, 2011 at 10:35 am
+3 (or 4) on Word. I tend to write in One Note or Edit Plus, and I'll drop into Word for spell/grammar checks, but the autocorrect stuff almost has me...
June 14, 2011 at 10:34 am
My suspicion is like Grant's. You are in the undo phase of recovery. I can't test right now, but I thought there were periodic messages, but can't find a reference...
June 14, 2011 at 10:32 am
Viewing 15 posts - 15,871 through 15,885 (of 39,921 total)