Viewing 15 posts - 15,691 through 15,705 (of 39,921 total)
The only feature difference is in StreamInsight, with the amount and latency of events you capture.
The rest is CPU, RAM, and licensing.
July 6, 2011 at 1:26 pm
I was surprised, but a quick test shows that a diff actually does reset the log chain.
Note that I took a full in simple, then added rows, then switched to...
July 6, 2011 at 11:21 am
I thought it was 1-2%, which Paul doesn't dispute here: http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Topic663009-266-1.aspx
I do agree with Gail. If you cannot tune the queries, analyze them and send back information and suggestions to...
July 6, 2011 at 10:56 am
My apologies for the delays in responding. This has gotten a little out of hand, and it's become an argument on advice rather than an answer to a question. I...
July 6, 2011 at 10:52 am
I wouldn't pay for a report, and there are numerous ones out there, as Leeland noted. I also always participate in salary surveys, mostly just to get a copy of...
July 6, 2011 at 10:46 am
TravisDBA (7/5/2011)
July 6, 2011 at 10:36 am
not a bad idea, but that would mean I'd have to make 2-3 levels of forums. I'm trying to keep things listed at two. So I have main forums for...
July 6, 2011 at 9:37 am
It's not that we will have 100k articles on some topic, but we will have some, and it wouldn't be necessary to read them all. Some will be outdated and...
July 6, 2011 at 9:30 am
Jeter getting close: http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/news/story?id=6740939
July 6, 2011 at 9:07 am
I came from the admin side, having managed a large network.
Getting the job you want is often a matter of working hard, looking for opportunities and taking advantage of them....
July 5, 2011 at 6:48 pm
Winston,
Fair points, and I do think that we have shifted slightly this year to more beginner articles with the Stairways, and some of the contributions sent in, but if I...
July 5, 2011 at 3:34 pm
My company, Red Gate, does offer them. I have had a few friends get them at different companies, though they sometimes are referred to as a leave of absence, unpaid,...
July 5, 2011 at 3:21 pm
Rolling to the mountains to camp. Everyone behave. Will be back Tue.
June 30, 2011 at 11:58 am
SQLkiwi (6/30/2011)
Grant Fritchey (6/30/2011)
I wouldn't want to take away from our conversations that we have, but some method of designating a good answer would be helpful.
Absolutely - the conversations are...
June 30, 2011 at 11:57 am
Viewing 15 posts - 15,691 through 15,705 (of 39,921 total)