Viewing 15 posts - 15,646 through 15,660 (of 39,921 total)
It's not active.
I'll gather some numbers later and see, but we serve much > 2mm pages a month to I think, over 50k unique people. Seems like we have around...
July 12, 2011 at 12:15 am
green
Back in Cambridge for the week. Things are very green here, compared to Denver with its light rain and no humidity.
July 12, 2011 at 12:11 am
Stefan Krzywicki (7/11/2011)
Jim Murphy (7/11/2011)
Stefan Krzywicki (7/11/2011)
I don't know if none of the best banks are US based, but most of the worst banks are US based.
Do 'best banks' exist?...
July 12, 2011 at 12:08 am
Survived a day of walking around Cambridge without getting killed.
Helps I'm near Jesus Green, not much traffic 😉
July 12, 2011 at 12:04 am
Then it's working.
There is no name for MSSQLServer as it's the default instance. You connect to it with ".", "(Local)" or the Windows host name (or IP).
July 12, 2011 at 12:02 am
Stop SQL Server, remove the flag, and restart SQL Server.
July 11, 2011 at 11:58 pm
Concur, though you could also look at Ignite (Confio) or Performance Analyzer (SQL Sentry) to dig into what is slowing a particular statement.
July 11, 2011 at 3:03 pm
Jayanth has the protocol here. Contact support and ask, but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't do this. The CUs have been tested, and I'm not sure they'd go...
July 11, 2011 at 3:02 pm
You might check out Ola's scripts. Lots of people use them instead of maintenance plans
http://www.sqlservercentral.com/scripts/Backup+%2f+Restore/62380/
July 11, 2011 at 2:58 pm
I'd give it back. Ultimately it doesn't mean as much to me as to the player.
July 11, 2011 at 10:21 am
Visual Studio installs SQL Server Express as part of it's package.
The .\SQLEXPRESS is a named instance. The MSSQLSERVER should be the default instance you installed.
July 11, 2011 at 10:07 am
The maintenance plans are fairly basic and resolve the database names when the plan is built. It's one reason why so many people avoid them as they advance in their...
July 11, 2011 at 10:04 am
Peter Maloof (7/9/2011)
I predicted an infield single on July...
July 10, 2011 at 9:19 am
If you use Configuration Manager to assign the account, it should add the rights.
If you use log shipping, the account will need read/write access to the folder where it stores...
July 8, 2011 at 2:52 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 15,646 through 15,660 (of 39,921 total)