Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,496 through 15,510 (of 39,921 total)

  • RE: exam 70-432

    I would say that if you feel comfortable answering questions about any of the topics listed on the MS site, you'll be fine. The questions are not overly tricky, and...

  • RE: Access to SQL

    Open Access, select Database Tools on the Ribbon, then there's a "Move Data" section. Choose SQL Server, follow the wizard.

  • RE: Outsourced = Laid Off?

    cengland0 (8/4/2011)


    And, to make it clear, I am a libertarian, but we do not have a libertarian government in the US. I want one but don't have one. ...

  • RE: Access to SQL

    I don't know if there is a complete way from SQL/SSIS, but Access has an upsize wizard. Does that not work?

  • RE: The Woes of Cloud Computing

    michael wang-201906 (8/4/2011)


    When you put a 7/24 business on the cloud. How any days you could lost to rebuild an in-house data center when your cloud provider having a trouble?...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Jack Corbett (8/4/2011)


    GSquared (8/4/2011)


    GilaMonster (8/3/2011)


    Tom.Thomson (8/3/2011)


    which stopped happening 11 years ago) because US immigration control has deteriorated to the point where no-one in his right mind wants to travel to...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    GSquared (8/4/2011)


    ...One of the key signs of a dying culture is loss of respect and manners towards others. We've got that in abundance. (We also have most of...

  • RE: Outsourced = Laid Off?

    Nevyn (8/4/2011)


    So it ought to be asked, do you think social security (and while we're at it, medicare, medicaid, etc) ought to be abolished? Do you think doctors ought...

  • RE: Outsourced = Laid Off?

    GSquared (8/4/2011)


    When the government mandates that banks must give loans to high-risk home buyers, that's an inappropriate role for government. When the government tells you that you have to...

  • RE: The Woes of Cloud Computing

    blandry (8/4/2011)


    "The cloud isn't the ultimate answer, and you ought to have a backup plan, which should include the ability to move your services back to your own data center."

    This...

  • RE: The Woes of Cloud Computing

    Jeff Moden (8/3/2011)


    I've found that one of the biggest reasons why people originate or move databases to the cloud is so that you don't have to have a lot of...

  • RE: Mreging forum accounts

    My apologies. I cleared out a bunch of messages the other day and forgot to delete them from the Queue. You can send now

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Tom.Thomson (8/3/2011)


    Koen Verbeeck (8/3/2011)


    LutzM (8/3/2011)


    Koen Verbeeck (8/3/2011)


    ...

    Not only excellent chocolate, also excellent beers 😉

    And I do need the diapers, just not for myself 🙂

    (I just found out I can order...

  • RE: Outsourced = Laid Off?

    GSquared (8/3/2011)


    Government's role in human civilization is application of force. So, the moment it moves outside of defense against force, it turns into a problem, not a solution. ...

  • RE: Mreging forum accounts

    Send me a PM with the old and new accounts and I'll merge them.

Viewing 15 posts - 15,496 through 15,510 (of 39,921 total)