Viewing 15 posts - 15,436 through 15,450 (of 39,921 total)
calvo (8/11/2011)
August 12, 2011 at 9:21 am
Congrats! I've love to be there, but I'm committed elsewhere that weekend. Maybe next time.
August 12, 2011 at 9:02 am
My current commute to start work is about the 10sec or so it takes to lean over in bed, grab the iPhone, and start checking email. Usually I do that...
August 11, 2011 at 10:54 am
Not in Denali. There's a "futures" list on this page: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms189822.aspx
August 11, 2011 at 10:43 am
No, I assume they look at ANSI standards and anticipate where the language might evolve.
It's not planned, they are guessing that certain words might be used later. There are always...
August 11, 2011 at 10:15 am
Tom.Thomson (8/11/2011)
Brandie Tarvin (8/11/2011)
Is it just me, are am I being particularly unhelpful this morning?http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Topic1158208-391-1.aspx
http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Topic1158308-391-1.aspx
No, you are not.:-)
It's just that the posted questions really are getting worse. 😉
They're not getting...
August 11, 2011 at 10:11 am
Anticipated it will become part of the language at some point.
August 11, 2011 at 10:09 am
Robert Davis, head of the SQL Server MCM program, says it's a keyword, just not reserved.
August 11, 2011 at 10:05 am
2K8 is turns blue, but works fine. Not sure why. "Batch" isn't blue.
My guess is it's a mistake in the config for SSMS. I'll ask around.
August 11, 2011 at 9:36 am
tbailey 19088 (8/11/2011)
You ask if a copy of the database encryption key is needed to restore a backup and then you answer that a copy of the server certificate...
August 11, 2011 at 9:33 am
schema has nothing to do necessarily with permissions. Roles can do that. Schemas are for object organization. You can use them for security, but there's no need to do so.
August 10, 2011 at 6:11 pm
Food is OK at Coors Field. Nothing special from what I've seen. I seem to remember that the AZ park had a lot of choices.
August 10, 2011 at 4:37 pm
narasimhareddy.dba (8/10/2011)
yes, we are getting the alerts from server xyz like<xyz>backup job failed from XYZ server.
please asist how to aviod those alerts from XYZ server.
That message in no way requires...
August 10, 2011 at 4:35 pm
Users do not need to own anything, objects or schema, to access them.
Use a roles, grant the appropriate rights to the role for the object(s). In your case it looks...
August 10, 2011 at 3:19 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 15,436 through 15,450 (of 39,921 total)