Viewing 15 posts - 15,316 through 15,330 (of 39,921 total)
As we were getting the kids ready this am, a family of deer (buck, doe, 2 kids) walked through the front yard. The girls were fawning over them at the...
September 2, 2011 at 9:11 am
mtillman-921105 (9/1/2011)
jcrawf02 (9/1/2011)
I heard there's some crazy SQL guy who will let you stay in one of his stables if you're willing to shovel...
That's funny because horses and I do...
September 1, 2011 at 1:19 pm
mattech06 (9/1/2011)
Is...
September 1, 2011 at 12:25 pm
We've negotiated to rent a room from PASS and will have a casino party/Exceptional DBA awards.
We are subsidizing some of it, and we'll sell $20 tickets in advance. Announcement will...
September 1, 2011 at 9:40 am
It's on!
Starting a new thread in this forum for Fantasy Football 2011.
September 1, 2011 at 9:31 am
If you could check the option, you're forcing a password change, however that's a security risk. Imagine the password is compromised. You check the box, the hacker logs in first,...
September 1, 2011 at 9:25 am
I have seen a concert at Red Rocks (John Mayer/Maroon 5) and also been there a few times with family to walk, but haven't fun the steps. Not sure my...
September 1, 2011 at 9:03 am
mtillman-921105 (9/1/2011)
'Can't wait. Memphis just isn't were I want to be anymore. I have some family and friends here, but most have moved on....
September 1, 2011 at 8:46 am
It looks that way on mine, but if I change the password, I can then check the box. You can't force a password change without changing the password.
September 1, 2011 at 8:36 am
Without seeing the DDL for the tables and knowing the keys, it's hard to give you the exact.
In terms of conditions, use them in a WHERE, something like
WHERE dbstatusID !=...
September 1, 2011 at 8:26 am
jcrawf02 (9/1/2011)
Wow, this is a great idea. Someone should do this for SQL
Interesting. I think we're not consistent, but I do see a lot of
- #sql
- #sqlserver
- #sqlhelp
- #sqlsat
- #sqlpass
-...
September 1, 2011 at 8:17 am
I used to park in a parking garage at one job and often hit the top floor because I was a late arriver and knew there would be spots. I...
September 1, 2011 at 8:11 am
Dewes van Lohuizen (9/1/2011)
I was not be able to log on again and we restarted...
September 1, 2011 at 8:07 am
Roy is completely correct. Most of the high profile stories on the Internet take place through SQL injection, which mostly works because developers don't use stored procedures. They think writing...
September 1, 2011 at 8:05 am
Assigning permissions to a role is a one time thing. It might seem intensive, but it's not much work and it can easily be scripted. There are scripts on this...
August 31, 2011 at 5:49 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 15,316 through 15,330 (of 39,921 total)