Viewing 15 posts - 15,256 through 15,270 (of 39,921 total)
You haven't well framed the question. Is this a one time transfer? Are they the same format? Do the names of the files change?
Setting up a one time transfer is...
September 12, 2011 at 8:07 am
I don't understand why Celko keeps posting on these forums. It is completely obvious that he doesn't want to aswer the questions, so why take the time to post?
I'm not...
September 12, 2011 at 8:03 am
rmechaber (9/12/2011)
Gianluca Sartori (9/9/2011)
You can start the job with sp_start_job and wait for its completion in a loop.If the job exceeds the timeout you set, stop it with sp_stop_job.
But...
September 12, 2011 at 7:57 am
Aaron N. Cutshall (9/12/2011)
September 12, 2011 at 7:27 am
Ray K (9/12/2011)
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (9/11/2011)
September 12, 2011 at 7:18 am
GilaMonster (9/11/2011)
I'm seriously contemplating, early next year when I have some spare time again, ripping all the drives out of that machine, replacing them with 2x1.5TB and setting up a...
September 12, 2011 at 7:17 am
WayneS (9/11/2011)
ALZDBA (9/11/2011)
:sig:The one who's name thow shall not state felt the need to kill a forum newbe with ancient history and lousy advise.
September 11, 2011 at 9:27 am
Tom.Thomson (9/10/2011)
Hey Steve, are you saying that my gebneration had no serious developers?
No offense intended, Tom. However I'd say that most of the people in your generation were more pioneers...
September 11, 2011 at 9:26 am
that was cool. I happened to turn on the last 2 min of the UM/ND game last night to see a stunning finish: http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=312530130
September 11, 2011 at 9:19 am
We have free books here at SQLServerCentral, but those are only on limited topics.
However the cost of a book, US $50, is not much for your career. If you...
September 10, 2011 at 5:21 pm
There's no such thing as an archive database or a regular database. Just like there's no "sales" database or "customer" database. These are arbitrary terms we are giving to the...
September 9, 2011 at 11:49 am
syen (9/9/2011)
September 9, 2011 at 10:21 am
djackson 22568 (9/9/2011)
September 9, 2011 at 10:16 am
My company, Red Gate Software, sells a product that does comparisons. It will give you the schema differences. They have a product for data differences as well.
Are you looking for...
September 8, 2011 at 3:45 pm
Let us know if it works. I was thinking that OUTPUT might help here, but couldn't figure out how it would work in one statement. This should be good for...
September 8, 2011 at 10:00 am
Viewing 15 posts - 15,256 through 15,270 (of 39,921 total)