Viewing 15 posts - 15,241 through 15,255 (of 39,921 total)
Jeff Moden (9/13/2011)
September 13, 2011 at 7:36 am
Grant Fritchey (9/12/2011)
Chad Crawford (9/12/2011)
September 12, 2011 at 6:21 pm
Chad, I'll work on something. It gets a little hard to handle prizes, which is the main thing we charge the tickets for. The casino is covered by SQLServerCentral, but...
September 12, 2011 at 6:19 pm
roger.plowman (9/12/2011)
September 12, 2011 at 6:18 pm
Gianluca Sartori (9/12/2011)
No, I'm sure it does not violate the terms: I'm not sure that I want my name on that thread, though.Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.
Removed.
September 12, 2011 at 10:53 am
Here's a nice post on how to do that with PowerShell: http://www.simple-talk.com/community/blogs/laerte/archive/2011/09/08/103241.aspx
September 12, 2011 at 10:49 am
Gianluca Sartori (9/12/2011)
Steve, can you delete...
September 12, 2011 at 9:17 am
In terms of documentation, I think that roles provide some level of self documentation. You name them something related, then group objects/users and match permissions with them. Typically you have...
September 12, 2011 at 9:14 am
It's not so much needing a new schema, but more the complexity from two security implementations.
I think we're on the same page, but let me put an example out there.
I...
September 12, 2011 at 8:43 am
Ninja's_RGR'us (9/12/2011)
How does treating the OP an incompetent moron who can't code nor understand coupling every 2 posts comply with eula?
Rude is a matter of taste and I do try...
September 12, 2011 at 8:35 am
I should say that depending on how complicated your situation is, perhaps you can use print statements or temp tables to help you debug what is happening?
September 12, 2011 at 8:31 am
AFAIK, the debugger for 2008 only works against 2008 instances. Visual Studio has a debugger for 2005.
September 12, 2011 at 8:31 am
Jeff Moden (9/11/2011)
September 12, 2011 at 8:18 am
If you don't need to go out of row, you don't want to. Especially with index reorganize restraints. I agree with Florian. If you don't access the data often, then...
September 12, 2011 at 8:09 am
Viewing 15 posts - 15,241 through 15,255 (of 39,921 total)