Viewing 15 posts - 15,001 through 15,015 (of 39,920 total)
My guess is 2-4 weeks. Not sure how long the A/V company will take to process and upload things.
October 24, 2011 at 2:00 pm
GSquared (10/24/2011)
Post exact copies of it on a dozen or more other SQL Server sites, just sign it as if it were our own.
Each of...
October 24, 2011 at 10:04 am
GilaMonster (10/24/2011)
http://toostep.com/insight/daily-dba-morning-check-list
Steve's going...
October 24, 2011 at 9:48 am
HowardW (10/24/2011)
Just came across this:http://sqlserverboost.info/?p=204
Complete plagiarism, yes?[/url]
The rest of the site content looks equally dubious.
Reported to MS
October 24, 2011 at 9:47 am
Please do not ask for someone to take material from another place and give it to you for free. If you think the material is worth using, buy it yourself...
October 24, 2011 at 8:34 am
Before you do anything, I recommend talking with a manager and stating a case why this is an issue, or why you want to remove it. It might be required...
October 22, 2011 at 1:13 pm
Is this software somehow certified/validated by MS? I am guessing not if this is happening.
October 21, 2011 at 3:56 pm
Thanks for the reminder. Lineup updated.
Not sure it helps
October 21, 2011 at 3:51 pm
Gail beat me to the answer, but think of it like this. A full backup is a base starting point, always, for differentials. The diffs are linked to the last...
October 21, 2011 at 12:50 pm
If you're trying to do this with updates in cells, and plan on putting in rows or columns for each person's work, why use SQL? I might suggest Excel does...
October 21, 2011 at 11:30 am
I'll second what Sean wrote. I'll add that be careful about trying to do this with just one function/proc. You might lose some benefits from compiled plans, and might end...
October 21, 2011 at 11:27 am
yes, you can change the formatting options to match the text file format from your Unix system.
October 21, 2011 at 11:24 am
Full backups don't impact log backups.
So if I do
- a full backup 1
- run transaction a
- log backup with transaction a
- run transaction b
- log...
October 21, 2011 at 11:22 am
And will you always have two empty strings as the duplicate? If not, how do you decide what values are correct?
October 21, 2011 at 11:17 am
e-ghetto (10/21/2011)
Good thoughts! Go ahead and create a "Connect Item"! 😀I will vote for it.
October 21, 2011 at 8:55 am
Viewing 15 posts - 15,001 through 15,015 (of 39,920 total)