Viewing 15 posts - 7,936 through 7,950 (of 59,098 total)
no more articles for me for a short while, Steve already has one that he wants me to edit, but I've been in hospital since start of December and...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 10, 2020 at 3:34 pm
Do you have any favorite links on the subject of pulling rather than pushing?
Hmmmm ...
Nah thought I had one but no luck retrieving it.
I get better luck...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 10, 2020 at 2:58 pm
Honestly, I thought we had pulled this from the product, but I was wrong. Here you go, object level recovery in Redgate SQL Backup.
ha , I...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 10, 2020 at 2:43 pm
Do you have any favorite links on the subject of pulling rather than pushing?
Hmmmm ...
Nah thought I had one but no luck retrieving it.
I get better luck when...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 10, 2020 at 2:36 pm
Honestly, I thought we had pulled this from the product, but I was wrong. Here you go, object level recovery in Redgate SQL Backup.
ha , I hadn't...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 10, 2020 at 2:25 pm
Honestly, I thought we had pulled this from the product, but I was wrong. Here you go, object level recovery in Redgate SQL Backup.
That was my understanding, as...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 10, 2020 at 2:18 pm
Good luck with that. Not sure third party tools make this better, but you're welcome to eval SQL Backup from Redgate if it might help
Yeah, I've trialed...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 10, 2020 at 2:15 pm
also object level recovery from a .sqb file without needing to restore is cool (by the way - I don't work for Redgate - I just bug their...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 10, 2020 at 1:57 pm
Good luck with that. Not sure third party tools make this better, but you're welcome to eval SQL Backup from Redgate if it might help
Is Redgate backup able...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 10, 2020 at 1:52 pm
Things like CI need to be quick, so we want a limited data set.
Gosh... I absolutely cringe when I hear things like that. That's one of the reasons...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 10, 2020 at 6:50 am
Getting kind of back on topic, has anyone tried the demo I provided?
I have, brilliant work my friend
😎
But as I'm ACE'phobic and I do not trust the black-box...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 10, 2020 at 5:55 am
Getting kind of back on topic, has anyone tried the demo I provided?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 9, 2020 at 6:39 pm
From what I understand, DTU is not based on RAM alone. Please see the following article.
https://sqlperformance.com/2017/03/azure/what-the-heck-is-a-dtu
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 8, 2020 at 10:00 pm
If you TRUNCATE all tables, you better have a script handy to repopulate ALL your necessary reference tables. 😉
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 8, 2020 at 9:50 pm
Phil... where do you hail from? I ask because I'm giving the "Automating "Excel Hell"" presentation at the Cleveland SQL Saturday on the 1st of February 2020 and...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 8, 2020 at 9:14 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 7,936 through 7,950 (of 59,098 total)