Viewing 15 posts - 7,846 through 7,860 (of 59,098 total)
Has my customer conversion rate improved since this time last quarter?
What is my annual sales growth as compared to last year?
The answers to the questions can be found by...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 27, 2020 at 3:19 pm
Shifting gears to the subject matter... I don't see how anything led to answering the two questions posed at the beginning of the article, which were...
It can be used to...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 27, 2020 at 2:08 am
The problem with links on other sites is that other sites have been known to go away. Could you attach the .ZIP file to this site please?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 27, 2020 at 1:50 am
SELECT LEFT(RIGHT(@Text,12),8);
Simple and to the point. I would put a comment with it to explain what is being so that someone with less SQL...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 27, 2020 at 12:11 am
SELECT LEFT(RIGHT(@Text,12),8);
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 26, 2020 at 12:04 am
It still makes a difference even on something small when you're working with millions of rows.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 25, 2020 at 9:58 pm
You say the "standard job boards are not pulling the right people at all". What kind of people are you getting that are disappointing you?
I can tell you that filling...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 25, 2020 at 6:44 pm
I've never seen such a thing. I have to admit, though, I've never thought to look for such a thing simply because I'd never have thought such a thing was...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 25, 2020 at 4:49 pm
You have come across one of the primary reasons why I hate certification courses, exams, and the related books/articles. They're a possibly decent starting point but, oh my...
IMHO, it is...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 25, 2020 at 3:58 pm
There is no way to automatically distinguish differences between dd/mm/yyyy and mm/dd/yyyy for values of mm and dd that are less than 13 and so there is no way to...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 25, 2020 at 3:20 pm
Yes... post a couple of links that point to your specific posts on the job posting sites and let us have a look.
I can also tell you that, based on...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 25, 2020 at 12:21 am
Jeff, tell us how you REALLY feel! You are hilarious. With that, I have get off here and go share a glass of wine with my sweetheart of 40...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 23, 2020 at 11:44 pm
Well, here is an interesting sidelight to all of this. I've been sitting here today listening and agreeing that I truly am a full-fledged CC. Conversely, in my last...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 23, 2020 at 10:47 pm
Look at the changes they did in 2016... they made it so that all files in Temp DB suffer the equivalent of TF 1117 to force all files to grow...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 23, 2020 at 10:31 pm
Congrats on the license upgrade. one more level to go.
We aren't Cranky, it's just hard to get people to understand that everything that's new isn't always better...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 23, 2020 at 9:37 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 7,846 through 7,860 (of 59,098 total)