Viewing 15 posts - 39,946 through 39,960 (of 59,098 total)
Ramesh Saive (2/5/2010)
Jeff Moden (2/4/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 5, 2010 at 9:20 am
I saw a tight little forumula for this about a year ago... I'm not sure where I put it but I'll try to find it this weekend.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 5, 2010 at 9:17 am
porkchop-ate 😀
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 4, 2010 at 10:17 pm
insinuate
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 4, 2010 at 10:17 pm
Hugo... my sincere apologies for not addressing you tonight. I worked late and I wanted to address Tony's posts first. I'll try to address your good concerns tomorrow...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 4, 2010 at 9:11 pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tony rogerson (2/4/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 4, 2010 at 9:07 pm
Sorry... posted to the wrong thread...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 4, 2010 at 9:04 pm
I'm not sure that it will do exactly what you want and I believe it's been deprecated in 2k5, but take a look at sp_MakeWebTask in Books Online.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 4, 2010 at 3:45 pm
Nothing specific in the form of code to offer on this but I've found that recursive CTE's are slower than While Loops and they generate a whole lot more reads.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 4, 2010 at 3:40 pm
Does the file you're trying to import have a header? If so, it must have exactly the same delimiters even to skip it.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 4, 2010 at 3:37 pm
Brad Picone (2/4/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 4, 2010 at 3:04 pm
Handrails
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 4, 2010 at 9:38 am
Some interesting posts there, folks. I have to delay participation until after I get home from work tonight.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 4, 2010 at 8:49 am
Hugo Kornelis (2/4/2010)
As indicated in my previous message, I somehow lost sight of this discussion. Sorry for my sudden disappearance from this topic.
First, thank you for optimizing my alternative...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 4, 2010 at 6:18 am
tony rogerson (2/4/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 4, 2010 at 5:55 am
Viewing 15 posts - 39,946 through 39,960 (of 59,098 total)