Viewing 15 posts - 39,601 through 39,615 (of 59,098 total)
Paul White (2/26/2010)
Did you really just post:
The actions to take to counter intrusions should always be taken before the attempt at penetration and I'm careful to take those actions.
...? ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 26, 2010 at 11:57 pm
Paul White (2/26/2010)
CirquedeSQLeil (2/26/2010)
Sad when they just won't relent - just keep pushing it. Not good.
I posted it there, and I'm posting it here:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Don't_be_a_dick
Mr Corgi needs less of whatever...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 26, 2010 at 11:54 pm
Welsh Corgi (2/26/2010)
Have yo ever been a victim of SQL Injection?
If so what hits did you take?
What actions did you take to counter this intrusion and how were...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 26, 2010 at 11:40 pm
Man... now I know how Gail feels. :blink:
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 26, 2010 at 11:11 pm
Welsh Corgi (2/26/2010)
However there is a lot more to consider that what is addressed in this article.
You are...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 26, 2010 at 10:56 pm
Ramesh Saive (2/8/2010)
Jeff Moden (2/6/2010)
"I believe you'll find it's a wee bit more difficult to do than just using...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 26, 2010 at 10:50 pm
Paul White (2/26/2010)
Hey Jeff,Scalar T-SQL functions?! WHILE loops? I am genuinely shocked! :w00t:
Me too! I guess I've cut way too far back on the coffee and pork...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 26, 2010 at 10:46 pm
I guess I'd get into trouble if I recommended that someone started Lithium treatment, huh?
http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Topic873721-145-1.aspx
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 26, 2010 at 10:35 pm
Heh... I tried. Whatever WC. Have a good one.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 26, 2010 at 10:35 pm
Welsh Corgi (2/26/2010)
You should conduct yourself on a professional manner.
If a forum manner pots something that is...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 26, 2010 at 10:21 pm
Welsh Corgi (2/26/2010)
I did not intend to make anyone feel uncomfortable but as much as you add to this forum you make...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 26, 2010 at 10:18 pm
The other thing to consider is that not all dynamic SQL receives paramaters from the outside world. Such dynamic SQL needs virtually no protection.
As a side bar... let's see...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 26, 2010 at 10:11 pm
RBarryYoung (2/26/2010)
Jeff Moden (2/26/2010)
Welsh Corgi (2/26/2010)
There are many reasons to avoid this. If you...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 26, 2010 at 9:53 pm
Welsh Corgi (2/26/2010)
well taken. I appreciate critisism but when you present a problem you should provide a solution...
I'm good at using...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 26, 2010 at 9:51 pm
The problem is that you're trying to return too much data at the very beginning. The only thing you should initially be concerned with for paging is getting the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 26, 2010 at 9:45 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 39,601 through 39,615 (of 59,098 total)