Viewing 15 posts - 39,151 through 39,165 (of 59,098 total)
dma-669038 (3/31/2010)
CirquedeSQLeil (3/31/2010)
Jeff Moden (3/31/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 31, 2010 at 1:26 pm
GSquared (3/30/2010)
Jeff Moden (3/30/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 31, 2010 at 1:04 pm
CirquedeSQLeil (3/30/2010)
Lynn Pettis (3/30/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 31, 2010 at 12:53 pm
Lynn Pettis (3/30/2010)
WayneS (3/30/2010)
Jeff Moden (3/30/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 31, 2010 at 12:49 pm
Lynn Pettis (3/30/2010)
Jeff Moden (3/30/2010)
matt stockham (3/30/2010)
I guess you aren't a supporter of further education then, being as most graduates paid to get those letters after their name.
I support higher...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 31, 2010 at 12:21 pm
GilaMonster (3/30/2010)
Jeff Moden (3/30/2010)
AspiringGeek-40457 (3/30/2010)
I can guarantee that training is *not* a profit center for Microsoft.
Unless you work for Microsoft or have a Microsoft URL stating that, I'm pretty sure...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 31, 2010 at 12:15 pm
malachyrafferty (3/30/2010)
create trigger TestStock on dbo.mal_test After insert as
declare @StockCode varchar(10)
declare @Description varchar(10)
set @StockCode =(select StockCode from Inserted)
set @Description =(select Description from Inserted)
begin
declare @msg varchar(500)
set...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 30, 2010 at 3:38 pm
matt stockham (3/30/2010)
I guess you aren't a supporter of further education then, being as most graduates paid to get those letters after their name.
I support higher education... so long as...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 30, 2010 at 1:50 pm
jtetler (3/29/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 30, 2010 at 1:40 pm
jtetler (3/29/2010)
I can determine the ImageID for 6 months ago from an old backup so that would be my starting point.Thanks,
Jim
So find out what that ID is and delete everything...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 30, 2010 at 1:38 pm
I know, Dugi, and I appreciate your efforts. The problem is that not just the OP will read such a thing. Someone with similar but slightly different requirements...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 30, 2010 at 1:26 pm
Question Guy (3/30/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 30, 2010 at 1:20 pm
AspiringGeek-40457 (3/30/2010)
I can guarantee that training is *not* a profit center for Microsoft.
Unless you work for Microsoft or have a Microsoft URL stating that, I'm pretty sure you can make...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 30, 2010 at 1:18 pm
aaron.reese (3/30/2010)
I am being asked to restore a live database to a training environment. The database contains patient confidential records and I would like to keep all of...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 30, 2010 at 1:15 pm
Marios Philippopoulos (3/30/2010)
Because of the size of the underlying...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 30, 2010 at 1:13 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 39,151 through 39,165 (of 59,098 total)