Viewing 15 posts - 39,136 through 39,150 (of 59,098 total)
Gift Peddie (3/31/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 31, 2010 at 9:12 pm
GSquared (3/31/2010)
dma-669038 (3/31/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 31, 2010 at 9:00 pm
Lynn Pettis (3/31/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 31, 2010 at 8:54 pm
Glenn Dorling (3/31/2010)
I've only ever worked as a permanent employee and I've changed companies (not jobs/roles) very infrequently (3 companies in 25...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 31, 2010 at 8:46 pm
Steve Jones - Editor (3/31/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 31, 2010 at 8:40 pm
Robert Davis (3/31/2010)
So... Microsoft makes no money on training?
Do you consider "makes no money" and "is not a profit center" to be the same thing?
I don't know whether MSFT makes...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 31, 2010 at 5:14 pm
Lynn Pettis (3/31/2010)
Gift Peddie (3/31/2010)
Jeff Moden (3/29/2010)
Gift Peddie (3/29/2010)
All I want is please leave the doors open to all [font="Arial Black"]with the ability[/font].Exactly... 🙂
Thanks Jeff I am off this thread...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 31, 2010 at 5:07 pm
Steve Jones - Editor (3/31/2010)
Why do I feel this discussion has gotten way off track?
Heh... it's still on track... but now it has a "third rail". 😀
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 31, 2010 at 4:46 pm
Thank you for the feedback, as well. It's actually a bit of a rare thing compared to the norm.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 31, 2010 at 4:43 pm
jtetler (3/31/2010)
What I actually need is sample code on how to either delete the selected rows or preferably how to delete the images in those rows.Thanks,
Jim
Ummm... I'm thinking the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 31, 2010 at 2:09 pm
Marios Philippopoulos (3/30/2010)
I'm on SQL 2008 SP1, Enterprise Ed.
Since you have the Enterprise Edition, I'd consider partitioning the table and the indexes so they can be more easily managed. ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 31, 2010 at 2:02 pm
derrysql (3/31/2010)
Thanks to everyone who responded to my question.With the various replies I was able to obtain what I required.
rg
Very cool... just one thing left for you to do... post...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 31, 2010 at 1:58 pm
malachyrafferty (3/31/2010)
could you tell why this will wait until all updates are notified? i know it does i just dont understand why :w00t:
what is the SELECT @msg = ISNULL...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 31, 2010 at 1:54 pm
lmu92 (3/31/2010)
How does a search engine express it's/his/her feelings anyway?
heh... search me... 😛
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 31, 2010 at 1:41 pm
Grant Fritchey (3/31/2010)
dma-669038 (3/31/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 31, 2010 at 1:31 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 39,136 through 39,150 (of 59,098 total)