Viewing 15 posts - 39,031 through 39,045 (of 59,098 total)
Paul White NZ (4/6/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 6, 2010 at 6:10 am
Heh... now we know why I don't go to TechEd and all those other "great" Microsoft events. I got a gut full in the late 90's. I got...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 5, 2010 at 9:57 pm
Bhuvnesh (4/5/2010)
CREATE FUNCTION [dbo].[uf_utl_SplitNString]
(
@InStr nvarchar(max) = null ,
@token nvarchar(4000) = ','
)
RETURNS @RtnElement TABLE ( item nvarchar(4000))
AS
BEGIN
declare @pos int, @tokenlen...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 5, 2010 at 9:47 pm
Marts (4/5/2010)
There were a bunch of triggers that used cursors eeep, I changed them to use while loops at least,
Stop. It's a waste of time to do that. ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 5, 2010 at 9:42 pm
CirquedeSQLeil (4/5/2010)
Jeff Moden (4/5/2010)
if 234 is 02:34 then why on Earth would 1 be anything but 00:01???? :blink:Nice catch there Jeff.
Heh... but still the OP has not replied on the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 5, 2010 at 9:38 pm
Tom.Thomson (4/5/2010)
Maybe we both have the same sort of warped mind?
Heh... 'zactly. And from what I've seen from your two folks posts in the past, it's not a bad...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 5, 2010 at 9:37 pm
COldCoffee (4/5/2010)
Exactly Jeff!!When the OP is unclear then we are explicitly type-casted to be unclear 😀 :w00t:
Heh... what I'm suggesting is that you add the link for the article to...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 5, 2010 at 9:35 pm
I'm also thinking that you didn't read the article on "Triangular Joins" whose link I posted. I strongly recommend you do before you implement the code... you stand a...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 5, 2010 at 9:29 pm
yingchai (4/5/2010)
Paul White NZ (4/5/2010)
CREATE TABLE Sample1
(
product_id CHAR(7) NOT NULL,
...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 5, 2010 at 9:23 pm
nilesh k (4/5/2010)
Delete + Insert is as per the business logic so that can not be changed.
This is such a terrible idea that I have to ask. What is...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 5, 2010 at 9:19 pm
Heh... "It depends". 😛
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 5, 2010 at 9:15 pm
wallace.dave (4/5/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 5, 2010 at 9:14 pm
Lynn Pettis (2/9/2010)
Can anyone point me toward more documentation on ROBOCOPY? I...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 5, 2010 at 9:03 pm
Bill Kline-270970 (4/2/2010)
We have a third-pary application and the users are complaining about performance....
Can someone enlighten me?
Yes... it seems that everyone approaches the problem of 3rd party code incorrectly......
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 5, 2010 at 9:00 pm
Here's the necessary tweek to cfradenburg's good code to make it work without surprises...
declare @param1 nvarchar(10)
set @param1 = '4,8,12'
declare @current_datetime datetime
set @current_datetime = getdate()
declare @get_min varchar(2)
select @get_min = datepart(mi,@current_datetime)
if patindex('%,'+@get_min+',%',','+@param1+',')...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 5, 2010 at 8:54 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 39,031 through 39,045 (of 59,098 total)