Viewing 15 posts - 38,896 through 38,910 (of 59,098 total)
dma-669038 (4/16/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 16, 2010 at 3:06 pm
webrunner (4/16/2010)
Jeff Moden (7/25/2009)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 16, 2010 at 12:51 pm
Lynn Pettis (4/15/2010)
Tom Brown (4/15/2010)
IE just goes away for ages...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 16, 2010 at 7:30 am
Brandie Tarvin (4/16/2010)
Me? I try to keep my personal life out of my blog. I don't want the entire universe to know that I'm a Timelord from...
Heh... same here......
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 16, 2010 at 7:25 am
Brandie Tarvin (4/16/2010)[hrWhereas writing an article takes effort, thinking about the theme, doublechecking your thought processes, ...
BWAA-HAA! Apparently, some folks don't know the difference. 😀
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 16, 2010 at 7:22 am
dma-669038 (4/15/2010)
but I'd like a juicy messed up situation to learn from. How do you create one? Would love to hear more from others in this regard.
Heh... just read the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 16, 2010 at 7:17 am
Here's the output from the first bit of code above...
Date Time ParameterName ParameterValue
---------- -------- ------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------------
2010-04-08 00:00:02 Cmd ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 15, 2010 at 9:25 pm
Here's what I was talking about to simplify the split at the "=" sign...
--=================================================================================================
-- Test table setup. This is NOT a part of the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 15, 2010 at 9:15 pm
First up I start with the SQL Server Profiler with a slightly changed version of the "SP_Counts" template. After my modifications [font="Arial Black"]I have based the template on the "SP:Starting"...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 15, 2010 at 8:08 pm
It's interesting... SQL Server Central has taken it on the chin a couple of times about the low quality and/or bad information which sometimes appears in its articles because of...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 15, 2010 at 7:40 pm
awoodhouse (4/15/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 15, 2010 at 7:20 pm
If you're looking for a "perfect" copy of production to put into development and have a decent SAN, then you could use a "SAN Snapshot" (has nothing to do with...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 15, 2010 at 7:04 pm
You CAN post code... look at the "IFCode Shortcuts" when you create a new post or reply to one. Surround your code with one of the shortcut "pairs" of...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 15, 2010 at 7:08 am
WayneS (4/14/2010)
Jeff Moden (4/14/2010)
Wayne... just split on the "=" sign using SUBSTRING and CHARINDEX. It doesn't need to be Pivoted using a CrossTab to be used very effectively.
I utilized...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 15, 2010 at 6:25 am
skjoldtc (4/14/2010)
I've known...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 14, 2010 at 3:07 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 38,896 through 38,910 (of 59,098 total)