Viewing 15 posts - 38,881 through 38,895 (of 59,098 total)
Lynn Pettis (4/16/2010)
Jeff Moden (4/16/2010)
dma-669038 (4/16/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 17, 2010 at 4:36 pm
Speaking of PASS, Grant... any idea when they're going to start a "Call for Speakers"?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 17, 2010 at 4:31 pm
mister.magoo (4/17/2010)
(I was just about to post my reply when yours popped up Jeff - and it covers everything I was going to say...)
Heh... I finally beat someone to the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 17, 2010 at 4:29 pm
Perry Whittle (4/17/2010)
Jeff Moden (4/17/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 17, 2010 at 4:13 pm
Steve Jones - Editor (4/17/2010)
That was a good catch. Looks like I need to write a good one pager on this and include all information
Heh... nah... it's one of my...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 17, 2010 at 12:10 pm
sandhyarao49 (4/16/2010)
I have faced the same issue again, stuck at the same SP, CPU is hitting 90-95 %.
Captured the execution plan for the statements executing , seems to...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 17, 2010 at 11:34 am
huston.dunlap (4/16/2010)
lmu92 (4/16/2010)
In order to understand what you mean please provide sample data and expected results that actually show what you're struggling with.
Currently, it doesn't make that much sense (to...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 17, 2010 at 11:18 am
Perry Whittle (4/17/2010)
when referring to key constraintsPrimary key does not allow NULLs
Unique key allows a single NULL value
so the 2 are different in that respect
Man, I was going to jump...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 17, 2010 at 10:43 am
vaibhav.tiwari (4/17/2010)
Except if sdate includes a time, in which case dates such as '16/04/2010 12:23:21' will not be returned
I am not getting please explain...
Sure... it boils down to that you...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 17, 2010 at 10:22 am
All right... I believe I've found all the places where I posted that code and have deleted it with an explanation. Needless to say, I'm a bit embarrassed. ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 16, 2010 at 6:39 pm
I ran into a bit of a buzz saw with the new split function that I previously posted (and have removed from this thread). It turns out that it's...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 16, 2010 at 6:35 pm
Hey folks (especially Wayne). I ran into a bit of a buzz saw with the new split function that I previously posted (and have removed from this thread). ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 16, 2010 at 6:31 pm
Heh.... famous last words would be... [font="Arial Black"]AHHHHH CRAP![/font]
Just so you guys know... remember I said that I changed my cteTally code to use Gianluca's wonderful idea of using UNPIVOT...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 16, 2010 at 6:22 pm
krypto69 (4/16/2010)
I want the semi colons between the names, just not at the end of...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 16, 2010 at 3:32 pm
sgj31 (4/16/2010)
dbo.Customer1
dbo.Customer2
...
dbo.Customer5000
I need an efficient way of reporting on these tables without looping through...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 16, 2010 at 3:29 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 38,881 through 38,895 (of 59,098 total)