Viewing 15 posts - 38,911 through 38,925 (of 59,098 total)
WayneS (4/14/2010)
bill.brazell (4/14/2010)
As for the output, I'd prefer that it not include the name of the delimiter, only the value. i.e. "Ping"...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 14, 2010 at 2:59 pm
Heh... actually, I've added more comments in the form of a usage example and some extra credits... My intent is to do a long overdue update on the Tally...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 14, 2010 at 5:45 am
John.Sansom (4/14/2010)
In the United Kingdom there is...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 14, 2010 at 5:28 am
abrar.ahmad-1058946 (4/13/2010)
------------------- :exclamationmark:[/font]
or they...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 14, 2010 at 5:19 am
{edit} Machine dependent code removed. Sorry folks.
I ran into a bit of a buzz saw with the new split function that I previously posted (and have removed from this...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 13, 2010 at 9:53 pm
{edit} Machine dependent code removed... sorry folks.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 13, 2010 at 9:44 pm
Heh... ya did it to me again, Wayne. 😉
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 13, 2010 at 8:54 pm
I don't know the answer to your question but I have to ask... why do you want to do this? :blink:
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 13, 2010 at 8:28 pm
rpatil22 (4/13/2010)
ALTER TABLE ProdMachine
ALTER COLUMN MachineID Varchar(10) NOT NULL
error -
Msg 5074, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
The index 'IX_Clust_ID' is...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 13, 2010 at 6:28 pm
homebrew01 (4/13/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 13, 2010 at 6:17 pm
cjohn5552 (4/12/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 13, 2010 at 5:32 pm
korolana (4/13/2010)
From the performance point of view I don't think that calling UDTF on every row of...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 13, 2010 at 1:59 pm
steve-lauzon (4/13/2010)
Thanks a lot guys... you've just saved me a bunch of time - just the solution I was searching for
Can't wait for the day that I'll be...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 13, 2010 at 7:34 am
P.S. I don't believe that FLOAT is the thing to use here. Could be wrong, though.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 12, 2010 at 11:01 pm
This could probably stand a tweek here and there but here's the code I came up with that I was going to post before you beat me to the punch....
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 12, 2010 at 11:00 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 38,911 through 38,925 (of 59,098 total)