Viewing 15 posts - 38,416 through 38,430 (of 59,098 total)
Cory E. (5/14/2010)
Jeff Moden (5/14/2010)
3. No... I disagree... old threads should NEVER be locked. Every once in a while, I'll come across one that I absolutely disagree with...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 14, 2010 at 3:16 pm
Stefan Krzywicki (5/14/2010)
Cory E. (5/14/2010)
Jeff Moden (5/14/2010)
3. No... I disagree... old threads should NEVER be locked. Every once in a while, I'll come across one that I absolutely...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 14, 2010 at 3:08 pm
The Dixie Flatline (5/13/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 14, 2010 at 3:02 pm
🙂
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 14, 2010 at 1:15 pm
Dobermann (5/13/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 14, 2010 at 1:12 pm
First, my hat is off to Steve and the rest of the crew that have made this site (IMHO) the best SQL Server related site in the world. I'd...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 14, 2010 at 12:48 pm
mister.magoo (5/14/2010)
Paul White NZ (5/14/2010)
mister.magoo (5/14/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 14, 2010 at 6:07 am
Paul White NZ (4/27/2010)
nfs_john (4/27/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 13, 2010 at 5:58 pm
Paul White NZ (4/27/2010)
Much faster to do it all in...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 13, 2010 at 5:39 pm
kazim.raza (5/13/2010)
I want to discuss that with you... how about if get you the schema of our data mart?...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 13, 2010 at 5:09 pm
David Portas (5/13/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 13, 2010 at 2:16 pm
So, everything is "good" so far? I mean other than the original design by our mutual "friend".... 😛
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 13, 2010 at 2:12 pm
nmalepati (5/13/2010)
Hi Jeff, Thanks for the reply. It worked well.
Actually, that was Mark. Heh... I pass your thanks along.
Nice job, Mark!
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 13, 2010 at 2:07 pm
nitin_456 (5/13/2010)
1)Header: 999999999+Filename+CurrentDate
2)Detailed Records
3)Trailer :99999999+No.of Records in the extract.
For ex.
0000000000INMSFTACBS20090413 <--Header...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 13, 2010 at 11:56 am
neliii (5/13/2010)
When i'm trying to perform a join operation on that table with another table with 400 records based on some condition its taking more that 20 mins and...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 13, 2010 at 11:52 am
Viewing 15 posts - 38,416 through 38,430 (of 59,098 total)