Viewing 15 posts - 38,236 through 38,250 (of 59,098 total)
rajiv.varma (5/24/2010)
I have 4 columns CC, YY, MM, DD and they have records like'20', '10', '5', '23'
This is why we need the CREATE TABLE statement (along with the related indexes,...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 24, 2010 at 10:32 pm
Thanks for the feedback and the code. ๐
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 24, 2010 at 5:25 pm
varkstad (5/24/2010)
For now I solved this unicode problem when I changed42" Plasma TV to 42tum Plasma TV
but I still donยดt get the swedish characters รฅ,รค,รถ, correct in the databasetable.
Gunilla
What is...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 24, 2010 at 7:33 am
varkstad (5/24/2010)
lmu92 (5/24/2010)
CODEPAGE = 'RAW'
DATAFILETYPE = 'widechar'
That should help you to import your...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 24, 2010 at 7:21 am
ss-457805 (5/24/2010)
Please forgive my ignorance.I am not sure what u mean by "Real" Execution plan.
Nope... please forgive my ignorance. I thought you had done something else because of the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 24, 2010 at 7:11 am
Stefan_G (5/24/2010)
Jeff Moden (5/23/2010)
I thought I'd "bump" this one for the OP since he provided everything requested but hasn't gotten a reply yet. ๐
Give me a break. ๐
Dont you have...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 24, 2010 at 7:05 am
@Privan,
Thanks for the nice data setup. I'd jump right in on the code except I'm at work and won't be able to work on this until later tonight. ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 24, 2010 at 6:56 am
Heh... in fact, here's one now...
http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Topic926398-360-1.aspx
... and such a thing is far from atypical.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 24, 2010 at 6:51 am
I'm with Grant on this one but I'll go even further. My feeling is that truly portable code is a myth... so why bother? Further, in order to...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 24, 2010 at 6:45 am
Heh... didn't you know? SQL Server is just a place to store data and T-SQL is so easy that you don't actually need a "pro" at it. :-P;-):-D:w00t::-):hehe:
I agree...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 24, 2010 at 6:37 am
I'll try to get to this tonight after work. You post has gone 17 hours with no coded answer. Please read the article at the first link in...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 24, 2010 at 6:19 am
luckysql.kinda (5/24/2010)
select distinct * from dupnames dup1inner join dupnames dup2
on dup1.name = dup2.name
where dup1.id <> dup2. id
That's nice but it doesn't meet the OPs request. You need to check...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 24, 2010 at 6:14 am
I like the idea of smarter software around that can help me. I just am not sure that we are building it in a way that respects us as individuals.
That...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 23, 2010 at 10:28 pm
hugh.hemington (5/23/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 23, 2010 at 10:16 pm
Thank you for the incredible feedback, Pac123. It looks like you've certainly hit all the high points. ๐
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 23, 2010 at 9:42 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 38,236 through 38,250 (of 59,098 total)