Viewing 15 posts - 37,666 through 37,680 (of 59,098 total)
Thanks, Paul.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 15, 2010 at 1:49 pm
jon pill (7/15/2010)
But I can only run the query once
Msg 2714, Level 16, State 6, Line 1
There is already an object named '#TodayRecords' in the database.
I...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 15, 2010 at 1:38 pm
Tom.Thomson (7/15/2010)
Paul White NZ (7/14/2010)
Jeff Moden (7/14/2010)
What "philosophy" are you good folks referring to?
Presumably something around people who won't take the time to 'fix' a problem 'properly'.
As it happens, I...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 15, 2010 at 1:25 pm
Julie Breutzmann (7/14/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 15, 2010 at 12:30 am
Eugene Elutin (7/14/2010)
Julie Breutzmann (7/14/2010)
...What would be an efficient way to code this?
...
If you need high-performance heavy string manipulation functions write them as CLR functions in c#. T-SQL UDF will...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 15, 2010 at 12:04 am
Also, since you're new, please study the article at the first link in my signature line below. People will trip over each other to help you if you do...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 14, 2010 at 11:58 pm
Would anyone care to do a translation for the rest of us, please? Thanks.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 14, 2010 at 11:54 pm
dsabjp (7/14/2010)
1. A picture of the product and measurements that will be provided in a CSV...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 14, 2010 at 11:36 pm
I'm on vacation in RI to see my parents. It just so happened that my vacation coincided with the local PASS user group meeting. The meeting was fine...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 14, 2010 at 10:56 pm
Paul White NZ (7/14/2010)
Jeff Moden (7/14/2010)
What "philosophy" are you good folks referring to?
Presumably something around people who won't take the time to 'fix' a problem 'properly'.
As it happens, I think...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 14, 2010 at 10:49 pm
Paul White NZ (7/14/2010)
The code can be simplified:
-- Sequence table, holds next PK per table
CREATE TABLE...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 14, 2010 at 10:46 pm
I just left a "lecture" on "Azure". I have to say I'm a bit disappointed in some of the restrictions and lack of features (like a backup) even though...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 14, 2010 at 10:19 pm
mazzz (7/14/2010)
Even using the wizard to create the initial package I would still have to go in and manually edit about 2000 of...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 14, 2010 at 10:13 pm
CirquedeSQLeil (7/14/2010)
LutzM (7/14/2010)
OUCH!!!!I immediately blacklist vendors with such a philosophy as soon as I'm getting aware of it...
I agree with you on that one.
What "philosophy" are you good...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 14, 2010 at 9:35 pm
smive2003 (7/14/2010)
I have up to 11 accounts per customer some with credit balances others in debit and need to limit my data to where they have both + &...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 14, 2010 at 2:12 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 37,666 through 37,680 (of 59,098 total)