Viewing 15 posts - 37,441 through 37,455 (of 59,098 total)
Gianluca Sartori (8/2/2010)
BTW, my hourly rate is around 11 euros (14 dollars).
Wow! If that's actually true, that's WAY too low for someone of your level of talent, Gianluca. ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 2, 2010 at 6:28 am
Heh... pretty low marks for the article so far, Stefan. Although I certainly appreciate what you tried to do both in your code and for the Tally Table, I...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 2, 2010 at 6:17 am
It IS interesting to see what folks do with the Tally Table or the "pseudo cursor" methods that are used to build it.
Nice article and lot's of code to play...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 1, 2010 at 9:56 pm
WayneS (8/1/2010)
GilaMonster (7/31/2010)
And for the weekend...Want someone to email questions to: http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Topic961691-1550-1.aspx
Am outa here for the weekend.
I just had to submit my rates for this. 😀
Edit: Now, if I can...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 1, 2010 at 8:59 pm
Tom.Thomson (8/1/2010)
If you believe that nulls generated by outer join always get removed before any user sees them you have lead a very sheltered life!
Heh... and to think I just...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 1, 2010 at 8:48 pm
David Portas (8/1/2010)
Jeff Moden (8/1/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 1, 2010 at 8:40 pm
dant12 (8/1/2010)
Jeff Moden (8/1/2010)
dant12 (7/31/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 1, 2010 at 4:56 pm
Alvin Ramard (8/1/2010)
This may be too much for the forum, but it would not be too much for a homework assignment.
I actually don't believe it's a homework assignment or even...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 1, 2010 at 3:35 pm
Maybe I have your intention wrong but look again. Tom said that a NULL could not be used to explain WHY data was missing (or unknown my book). ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 1, 2010 at 3:21 pm
bitbucket-25253 (7/31/2010)
nor when my use of cursors (excuse me Jeff) slowed things down to a crawl.
Heh... I [font="Arial Black"]KNEW [/font]there was a disturbance in the Force! 😛
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 1, 2010 at 2:14 pm
Alvin Ramard (7/31/2010)
GilaMonster (7/31/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 1, 2010 at 2:10 pm
David Portas (7/31/2010)
Tom.Thomson (7/29/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 1, 2010 at 2:06 pm
shishirbabel (7/30/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 1, 2010 at 1:50 pm
sql dba kittu (7/31/2010)
My bad uck they didn't provide me...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 1, 2010 at 1:34 pm
Ok... after reading this a second time, I have to ask... what about performance? Under optimal conditions (ie. correct indexes on the table), which method(s) will actually be the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 1, 2010 at 12:59 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 37,441 through 37,455 (of 59,098 total)