Viewing 15 posts - 37,186 through 37,200 (of 59,098 total)
WayneS (8/22/2010)
And we know that Jeff doesn't want any pork chops aimed at him! :w00t:
Z'actly. I'm busy enough launching them. I don't have time to watch for incoming....
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 22, 2010 at 7:27 pm
SqlServerLover (8/22/2010)
This is how i have done as a solution of this problem .
In my company, there...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 22, 2010 at 7:20 pm
Heh... I'm one of those people that hate the "just do what I say" line. That's a 6 pork chop offense in my book.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 22, 2010 at 7:05 pm
GilaMonster (8/22/2010)
Jeffrey Williams-493691 (8/22/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 22, 2010 at 5:27 pm
Ninja's_RGR'us (8/22/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 22, 2010 at 5:20 pm
I'm pretty sure that statistics TIME and IO don't include SQLCLR and I believe they sometimes miss what's happening in UDF's that a query may contain. I'll have to...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 22, 2010 at 5:17 pm
Ninja's_RGR'us (8/22/2010)
In the mean...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 22, 2010 at 1:49 pm
wardster (8/21/2010)
Thanks for the quick reply.
The solution I'm in the middle of testing uses a permanent staging table rather than temp table or table variable. Does this mean...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 22, 2010 at 1:36 pm
zawhtway (8/21/2010)
Here is the code I have done and tested and seems working.
Correct me if something is wrong. I'll have some more to do
use MobilePOD
Declare @chkHoliday int
Declare @chkTomorrow int
declare @DayName...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 22, 2010 at 1:29 pm
GilaMonster (8/22/2010)
SqlServerLover (8/21/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 22, 2010 at 12:57 pm
Ditto on Gails recommendation. It will many times recommend indexes that don't do anything for performance at all. Test for performance after any index addition/change.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 21, 2010 at 1:26 pm
RBarryYoung (3/8/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 21, 2010 at 1:22 pm
zawhtway (8/21/2010)
I am very new and never write a TSQL code before. I started learning from yesterday.
I have those tables.
Holiday
- HolidayDate
All...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 21, 2010 at 1:18 pm
veera.1255 (8/21/2010)
HOW MANY ACCOUNTS CAN U CREATE IN SSRS
My recommendation is that you start a new thread for that question. More people will see it.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 21, 2010 at 1:16 pm
Interview question? Homework?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 21, 2010 at 1:15 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 37,186 through 37,200 (of 59,098 total)