Viewing 15 posts - 37,111 through 37,125 (of 59,098 total)
WayneS (8/26/2010)
Jeff Moden (8/26/2010)
jvanderberg (8/26/2010)
Didn't you ask if it could be done in one SELECT statement?
Who? The OP? I don't see that anywhere in the original or subsequent...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 26, 2010 at 11:09 pm
The initial testing I just got done doing looks pretty darned good on a parameter of 100,000 elements, Oleg. I'm still playing with it.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 26, 2010 at 5:27 pm
jvanderberg (8/26/2010)
Didn't you ask if it could be done in one SELECT statement?
Who? The OP? I don't see that anywhere in the original or subsequent posts by the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 26, 2010 at 4:54 pm
Ram:) (8/25/2010)
Thanks for all replies..I have used following function and select statement . Please clarify me if i am wrong.
Ok, it's wrong because it uses a WHILE loop.
It's also...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 26, 2010 at 4:44 pm
drew.allen (8/25/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 26, 2010 at 4:41 pm
sqlbi (8/26/2010)
i tired in so many ways and im getting error...
Cool... let's see what you've tried. Also, take a peek at the first link in my signature line below....
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 26, 2010 at 4:34 pm
I have to ask... Am I the only one concerned that someone responsible for the successful encryption of data that needs to be encrypted doesn't know that UTF-8 isn't a...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 26, 2010 at 4:23 pm
homebrew01 (8/26/2010)
I have warehouse transactions that are used to calculate how long an item has been in the warehouse (aging),...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 26, 2010 at 4:02 pm
BrainDonor (8/26/2010)
Paul White NZ (8/25/2010)
Made me think of the new Air New Zealand safety video:
My wife is suddenly more interested in our flight out there in February and wants to...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 26, 2010 at 7:07 am
bonggoy cruz (8/24/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 25, 2010 at 10:46 pm
LutzM (8/25/2010)
Other than that: as just confirmed the target system is SS2K5. No...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 25, 2010 at 10:42 pm
inampudianil (8/25/2010)
Hey Jeff,Thanks for your help and time dude
I realize that there's a bit of a language barrier and that a lot of foreigners think the we like to be...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 25, 2010 at 10:34 pm
Tom.Thomson (8/25/2010)
Steve Jones - Editor (8/25/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 25, 2010 at 10:21 pm
Roy Ernest (8/25/2010)
@jeff. I never set up the netmeeting. I am going to see how that can be done.
When you figure it out, send me an email and then let's...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 25, 2010 at 9:58 pm
djdhere (8/25/2010)
I need some help with creation of DB for a Bank ERP software
(Its having near about 300 branches )
Main Bank -> Their branches.
My queries are that -How we...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 25, 2010 at 9:50 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 37,111 through 37,125 (of 59,098 total)