Viewing 15 posts - 36,751 through 36,765 (of 59,099 total)
I'll second that.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 17, 2010 at 5:29 pm
Tom.Thomson (9/17/2010)
Jeff Moden (9/17/2010)
... DBAs and DBA's are both acceptable ...Surely not socially?
Unless perhaps it's a case of Angelic possession.
Heh... you tell me... they let Steve out to...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 17, 2010 at 5:18 pm
Stefan Krzywicki (9/17/2010)
GilaMonster (9/17/2010)
Jeff Moden (9/17/2010)
GilaMonster (9/17/2010)
Steve Jones - Editor (9/17/2010)
Too slow! Removing a lot of SPAM this morning, and disabling some accounts.
Yeah, there was quite a collection this morning....
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 17, 2010 at 5:16 pm
Heh... this place is going to hell in a handbasket. I got a shirt for going over 3k. I got a shirt for going over 5k. I...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 17, 2010 at 5:11 pm
CirquedeSQLeil (9/17/2010)
Any bets on if we could get that done by the end of the year?
Only ~12000 posts...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 17, 2010 at 5:07 pm
CirquedeSQLeil (9/17/2010)
Trey Staker (9/17/2010)
CirquedeSQLeil (9/17/2010)
Just curious if anybody here has ever walked out of an interview...What would be your justifications for doing so?
I've never walked out on an interview but...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 17, 2010 at 5:04 pm
rickK_ (9/17/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 17, 2010 at 2:11 pm
"Usually never get good answers on this forum but here it goes"
We're even then. We usually never get good questions on this forum, either. 😉
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 17, 2010 at 12:11 pm
I'll go one step further... This article and its T-SQL Equivalent should be sticky noted to the beginning of most of the forum selections.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 17, 2010 at 11:57 am
Jeff Moden (9/17/2010)
GilaMonster (9/16/2010)
Steve Jones - Editor (9/16/2010)
'postro-fees are also used to show a bit o' an accent.
Still a contraction (left out letters)
Where they should NOT be used..
In fantasy/sci-fi 'languages...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 17, 2010 at 10:49 am
GilaMonster (9/17/2010)
Steve Jones - Editor (9/17/2010)
Too slow! Removing a lot of SPAM this morning, and disabling some accounts.
Yeah, there was quite a collection this morning. I think I made like...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 17, 2010 at 10:46 am
GilaMonster (9/16/2010)
Steve Jones - Editor (9/16/2010)
'postro-fees are also used to show a bit o' an accent.
Still a contraction (left out letters)
Where they should NOT be used..
In fantasy/sci-fi 'languages to persuade...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 17, 2010 at 10:41 am
Yep... sorry, Peter. I meant to say that I tested that method, as well. It's not nearly as bad as the original dot version but, you're correct, it's...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 17, 2010 at 6:18 am
I'm curious... Why do the folks that imposed this requirement think that it's a good idea to do?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 16, 2010 at 10:01 pm
SSISLearner (9/16/2010)
Is there any way to get this list from a single query using CTE's.
The query that Wayne wrote will certainly do the "single query" thing correctly. Just be...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 16, 2010 at 9:57 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 36,751 through 36,765 (of 59,099 total)