Viewing 15 posts - 22,066 through 22,080 (of 59,098 total)
navbingo20 (1/3/2015)
Hi,the excel sheet one you attached is correct..
sql server 2008 r2 i guess it should be 64bit
Thanks
Navin
Perfect. I'm working on it.
Shifting gears, I'd love to see how...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 3, 2015 at 6:56 pm
BTW... I've attached a sample spreadsheet that I'm going to use for this. If your spreadsheet is radically different, then make up a small example like I did and...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 3, 2015 at 3:07 pm
shashianireddy (1/3/2015)
i give example only..how to insert two tables in single quarie ...like above
As the others have said, two tables, two queries. It can't be done in a single...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 3, 2015 at 3:03 pm
shashianireddy (1/3/2015)
sno name fname ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 3, 2015 at 11:40 am
Michael L John (1/3/2015)
REN *_09162014.txt *.txt
+1000. I love the "old ways". So simple.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 3, 2015 at 10:25 am
It's only the 3rd of the year and I believe we already have a candidate for the year's most vague question.
http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Topic1648047-2799-1.aspx
Anyone have even a clue as to what...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 3, 2015 at 10:21 am
shashianireddy (1/3/2015)
how to create master tableplz give one example ...
I agree with Lynn. There's just not enough information here. What is this "master table" supposed to do...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 3, 2015 at 10:17 am
p.s. It might take me a bit to get to this one. If someone wants to give this a shot in SSIS (which I'm not going to use...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 3, 2015 at 10:11 am
navbingo20 (1/3/2015)
i have an Excel sheet , that i need to import directly to sql server 2008. how can i do that.
please help me to resolve this...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 3, 2015 at 9:37 am
Eirikur Eiriksson (1/3/2015)
Jeff Moden (1/2/2015)
I could be wrong but that looks like it presupposes what the identities will be.
It doesn't as the output clause retrieves the identity values generated in...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 3, 2015 at 9:30 am
These look like interview, homework, or test questions. I strongly recommend that you open "Books Online" (the help system for SQL Server) and start reading all you can about...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 3, 2015 at 9:19 am
cheryljanicedsouza (1/3/2015)
My whole column needs to be converted into that format, not the specific field
Careful, now. It's pretty easy to return formatted data but you should never store dates...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 3, 2015 at 9:15 am
mpradeep23 (1/2/2015)
hi teammy stored procedure was running fine
now it is taking long time what are the steps i need to follow to check what is the problem
thanks,
pradeep
Step 1. ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 2, 2015 at 9:38 pm
I could be wrong but that looks like it presupposes what the identities will be.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 2, 2015 at 8:04 pm
Oddly enough, I've never used SSIS for such a thing. Here are the steps I've taken in the past.
1. Today's date is turned into the expected file name......
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 2, 2015 at 7:40 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 22,066 through 22,080 (of 59,098 total)