Viewing 15 posts - 21,556 through 21,570 (of 59,098 total)
venkyzrocks (2/13/2015)
Hi Jeff,Looks like a sql statement. What data flow transformation in SSIS would I use for this ?
Thanks,
V
My apologies. I read the title of the post and...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 13, 2015 at 4:50 pm
venkyzrocks (2/13/2015)
Some user csv's have an additional , at the end of each row. How can I trim it before the csv gets processed through the other process.
I read...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 13, 2015 at 2:17 pm
Sangeeth878787 (2/13/2015)
[font="Arial Black"]I wrote a function,[/font] which gives the next working day with by looking into holiday table for one country. But I am not able to succeed to back...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 13, 2015 at 1:52 pm
WayneS (2/13/2015)
Brandie Tarvin (2/13/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 13, 2015 at 10:57 am
Heh... it doesn't matter. MS reserves the right to change anything at any time.
If you follow what a lot of folks say, they recommend avoiding undocumented or...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 12, 2015 at 8:48 pm
deebabat (2/4/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 12, 2015 at 8:19 pm
Byzza (2/4/2015)
Thanks for the responses so far. I can't really do any kind of joins, is because I need to be able to allocate manufacture order qty's to...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 12, 2015 at 8:12 pm
Did you ever figure out an answer to this question?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 12, 2015 at 7:57 pm
So the question that remains is... do you need it to? Are you actually trying to calculate and display a duration?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 12, 2015 at 7:49 pm
CooLDBA (2/9/2015)
Using SSIS
Or not. 😉
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 12, 2015 at 7:45 pm
nikki123 (2/9/2015)
hi
I need to import multiple csv files and load into table and everytime new database has to be created .
I was able to create new databases using...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 12, 2015 at 7:44 pm
Tamrak (2/12/2015)
Samples of the data:
"Current Date updated ( 12/31/2015 -> 12/31/2016 )"
"Status updated ( Open -> Should be Closed )"
From example 1...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 12, 2015 at 7:33 pm
jeffrey yao (2/12/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 12, 2015 at 5:17 pm
Megistal (2/12/2015)
1- The DBA job was posted for a business reason. What it is? What management worries the most right now from their own eyes.
2- Next depending...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 12, 2015 at 5:16 pm
I'm thinking that the following from the original code could be the real problem here. Dunno for sure because I don't know the data but it would be one...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 12, 2015 at 5:05 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 21,556 through 21,570 (of 59,098 total)