Viewing 15 posts - 21,541 through 21,555 (of 59,098 total)
lfajardo (2/12/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 15, 2015 at 5:04 pm
According to Books Online, what you ask can be done. I've never had the need to do such a thing and so I'll leave the actual experiment up to...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 15, 2015 at 4:31 pm
Thank you very much for the feedback. I really appreciate you posting your final code.
Just as a clarification of terms, though... that's not a "running" total. It's a...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 15, 2015 at 9:56 am
Luis Cazares (2/14/2015)
Quick question. How do you define the order? I think I know the answer but want...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 14, 2015 at 9:01 pm
Heh... if it weren't related to the profession, I'd delete this just for bad spelling. 😉
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 14, 2015 at 11:25 am
gnewcomb (2/14/2015)
Weather you are beginner or...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 14, 2015 at 11:24 am
TomThomson (2/14/2015)
Eirikur Eiriksson (2/7/2015)
TomThomson (2/7/2015)
Grant Fritchey (2/5/2015)
Really? Yankees fans? Are they even human?Usually not - they're mostly American.
Tom, must say that I find this comment totally inappropriate
😎
How can it...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 14, 2015 at 11:16 am
The most obvious problem in the Execution Plan that you provided are the two warnings (the Yellow triangles on two tables). If you hover over those icons, you'll see...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 14, 2015 at 9:15 am
DKY (2/14/2015)
That's my point, it's too huge to recover to another database just for one table. It would take forever. I have about 80%...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 14, 2015 at 8:59 am
Mr. Kapsicum (2/13/2015)
Guys, Please Help with the problem , let me know if the problem is not well drafted Here.
Nah... you did good. You just have to be a...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 14, 2015 at 8:00 am
As previously mentioned, TDE databases don't compress much.
With that in mind, what are your 3 largest tables and what are they used for? I'm betting that at least one...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 13, 2015 at 7:51 pm
SSMS_2007 (2/13/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 13, 2015 at 5:56 pm
brad.mason5 (2/12/2015)
I created a script that will store statistics of a stored procedure which has a parameter. This parameter has 9k distinct values that can be used. ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 13, 2015 at 5:43 pm
Sangeeth878787 (2/13/2015)
We have a requirement to show 'Business Day / Working Day ' as a output for the below input parameters
Input
a)...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 13, 2015 at 5:37 pm
Yes, there is a performance impact but not the way some would think. It can be much worse.
When would you expect auto-updates of statistics to occur? Yeah... that's...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 13, 2015 at 5:28 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 21,541 through 21,555 (of 59,098 total)