Viewing 15 posts - 21,571 through 21,585 (of 59,098 total)
nwtsqlserv (2/12/2015)
Jeff Moden (2/11/2015)
nwtsqlserv (2/11/2015)
I already have a spitter function mate...please have a read through my question again...thanks.Could you post the code for your splitter, please?
CREATE FUNCTION [dbo].[StringSplitter]
(
@String varchar(5000),
@Delimiter char(1)
)
RETURNS...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 12, 2015 at 4:56 pm
CELKO (2/12/2015)
I did not design or build the database and as it is controlled by a different group so I have no say in that aspect of it - I...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 12, 2015 at 3:48 pm
Killing even the most ridiculous users sessions is a really good way to need an updated resume. I know it takes a whole lot longer to do but proper...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 12, 2015 at 1:05 pm
carrieathomer (2/12/2015)
which is better for performance GUID or sequencethanks
Since a GUID (UniqueIdentifier/NEWID()) is based on a pseudo-random number and is 16 bytes long where a sequence is typically narrow (8,...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 12, 2015 at 12:50 pm
Agreed. The more you know, the longer the answers to such "simple" questions will be.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 12, 2015 at 10:40 am
mark.worthen (2/12/2015)
Jeff Moden (2/12/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 12, 2015 at 9:19 am
sqlserver12345 (2/12/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 12, 2015 at 8:25 am
richardmgreen1 (2/12/2015)
I'm looking for an easy way to run all stored procedures in a database that match a specified criteria.
Under normal curcumstances, I'd create a "master" procedure that would...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 12, 2015 at 8:03 am
somubhandaru23 (2/11/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 12, 2015 at 8:02 am
WhiteLotus (2/11/2015)
I just got approval to add 1 new drive which is 100 GB so I will move the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 12, 2015 at 1:30 am
Ok. First, some more test data. I borrowed some numbers from the hierarchy article folks previously posted a link to. One "tree" looks like this but, of...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 12, 2015 at 1:22 am
nwtsqlserv (2/11/2015)
I already have a spitter function mate...please have a read through my question again...thanks.
Could you post the code for your splitter, please?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 11, 2015 at 6:47 pm
lfajardo (2/11/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 11, 2015 at 4:43 pm
mark.worthen (2/11/2015)
CELKO (2/11/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 11, 2015 at 4:08 pm
CELKO (2/11/2015)
{snip}
You talk about the bugs as a hierarchy. Since...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
February 11, 2015 at 3:59 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 21,571 through 21,585 (of 59,098 total)