Viewing 15 posts - 21,196 through 21,210 (of 59,098 total)
I guess I don't understand. Why would you think you wouldn't have a problem if the Web Service was running when you rebooted SQL Server? Disable the Web...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 23, 2015 at 11:01 pm
Joy Smith San (3/23/2015)
I thought its 180 days. Well, it will be a separate temporary server.
So I just need to backup and restore all user DBs to the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 23, 2015 at 10:58 pm
RantaSanta (3/23/2015)
INSERT INTO @databases
SELECT
number,
status
FROM
XYZ.dbo.abcTable
WHERE
Status = 'N'
AND [font="Arial Black"]number [/font]NOT...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 23, 2015 at 10:52 pm
Anamika (3/23/2015)
How can I make partitions on a table for a particular value and ranges together?
For example, for customer id 12345 i need a separate partition, then for 56789 i...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 23, 2015 at 10:47 pm
Since you seem hell bent on stealing it for profit, I'll make you a deal. 😉
Since these articles are copyrighted, it would seem that a partial co-author cut of the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 23, 2015 at 9:49 pm
Almost forgot. You can also "pad" the BTREE with the same fill factor. Again, that would be a judgment call and should not necessarily be a blanket policy.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 23, 2015 at 9:15 pm
Just to add some information to this thread.
REORGANIZE
1. Is not always faster. If an index is heavily fragmented, it can be quite a bit slower.
2. Reorganize is...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 23, 2015 at 9:12 pm
tim_harkin (3/23/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 23, 2015 at 7:07 pm
I strongly agree with Elliott's take on pork-chopping the vendor for making unagreed upon changes but there's a way around this. If the files have no PII or proprietary...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 23, 2015 at 6:34 pm
CELKO (3/23/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 23, 2015 at 6:28 pm
Vertigo44 (3/23/2015)
I found a possible solution to dynamic flat file columns using...
and a script task component. I am going to try to implement it and see if it...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 23, 2015 at 4:00 pm
draganl2000 (3/23/2015)
Thanks for reply that is code I delete order by give me error in access . In attachment is result . please help
TRANSFORM First(Eval1to4.answer) AS...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 23, 2015 at 3:49 pm
Srl832 (3/23/2015)
when I do select * from rdb.dbo.scd_event_tab, i get :
JOB_ID RUN_ONPRIORITYPAYLOADTIMEOUT_INTERVALSTATUSPICKUP_TIMESCD_TYPESCHEDULE_IDDB_ADMIN_LOGIN_REQUIRED_YN
I saved the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 23, 2015 at 3:32 pm
Heh... I guess that if enough people say it should "never" be done and that it's a "bad practice" without a detailed explanation as to why, we can actually write...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 23, 2015 at 11:38 am
venoym (3/23/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 23, 2015 at 10:00 am
Viewing 15 posts - 21,196 through 21,210 (of 59,098 total)