Viewing 15 posts - 21,181 through 21,195 (of 59,098 total)
Marcus Farrugia (3/25/2015)
ie,
OrNo=7807ãäSeqNo=1ãäPStopType=PãäPCity=TillsonburgãäPSt=ONãäPZIP=N4G4J1ãäPAdr1=10 ROUSE STREETãäPAdr2=ãäPLat=42.8625ãäPLon=-80.7267ãäDStopType=DãäDCity=GaffneyãäDSt=SCãäDZIP=29341ãäDAdr1=121 PAN AMERICAN DRIVE
would anyone be able to point me to a...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 25, 2015 at 3:55 pm
Grant Fritchey (3/25/2015)
One way around it would be to try getting...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 25, 2015 at 1:28 pm
LightVader (3/25/2015)
ChrisM@Work (3/25/2015)
Jeff Moden (3/24/2015)
Eirikur Eiriksson (3/24/2015)
Wayne West (3/23/2015)
Jeff Moden (3/22/2015)
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (3/16/2015)
Eirikur Eiriksson (3/13/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 25, 2015 at 9:10 am
marco alves (3/24/2015)
Thank you for your help.
What I expect as a result is to update the "Product" table, on the column "qtt_terminal".
Here is a picture with example output data based...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 24, 2015 at 11:09 pm
Vertigo44 (3/24/2015)
5 was just a made up number. I actually need all columns up until the last two in the after file. Thanks for your help on this!
If that's the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 24, 2015 at 8:44 pm
Vertigo44 (3/24/2015)
See attached. I only included the file headers in the file as I think that's all your really need to see what is taking place. If the FF...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 24, 2015 at 8:29 pm
That's good. Thanks for that. But, we first have to get the data into a table. The problem at hand is to import the data, correct? ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 24, 2015 at 8:04 pm
pietlinden (3/24/2015)
If so, you don't need to do the Pivot in SQL Server...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 24, 2015 at 7:09 pm
Nuhamovici (3/24/2015)
Yes, it looks like this is so evil, it shouldn't even be attempted!
Uh huh. And AC electricity wouldn't be the norm if people listened to the naysayers that...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 24, 2015 at 4:39 pm
Eirikur Eiriksson (3/24/2015)
Wayne West (3/23/2015)
Jeff Moden (3/22/2015)
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (3/16/2015)
Eirikur Eiriksson (3/13/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 24, 2015 at 4:22 pm
Vertigo44 (3/24/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 24, 2015 at 1:05 pm
dallas13 (3/24/2015)
Hi... How do I attach a screenshot in my question? When I clicked on image--->but how do I insert there? I dont want to make attachment.
At the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 24, 2015 at 12:58 pm
Srl832 (3/23/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 24, 2015 at 9:26 am
Ah... I should have known that such would be the case. And if you touch it, you void the support.
I agree with you that a 10% fill factor is...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 24, 2015 at 9:09 am
PHYData DBA (3/24/2015)
In response to you're suggestion above. This database supports a patient data medical application, EMR to be specific, and using staging tables is not an option.
Shouldn't matter. ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 24, 2015 at 8:08 am
Viewing 15 posts - 21,181 through 21,195 (of 59,098 total)