Viewing 15 posts - 20,881 through 20,895 (of 59,098 total)
Uday3421 (5/4/2015)
Thank you so much to all........
You're welcome. Do you understand how it all works?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 4, 2015 at 7:19 am
Jeff Moden (5/3/2015)
Uday3421 (5/3/2015)
------------------------
1 08 09 10 ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 3, 2015 at 8:16 pm
Uday3421 (5/3/2015)
------------------------
1 08 09 10 -
------------------------
2 ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 3, 2015 at 6:41 pm
MotivateMan1394 (5/3/2015)
Thank you All
I Did partitioning successfuly.
------------------------------------
But Unlike the proposed regulation I could have a better performance.
Database 1 : (Old db Without Partitioning - and 2 index : key...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 3, 2015 at 12:11 pm
I agree with Eirikur. Read/Write privs don't give you privs to view definitions of objects. You need those privs to see functions. Of course, you need those...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 3, 2015 at 11:39 am
Eirikur Eiriksson (5/2/2015)
Quick suggestion, use the GETDATE() function in T-SQL😎
Heh... it wouldn't be "quick" though because it wouldn't be SARGable if the same formula the OP used were simply modified...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 2, 2015 at 8:42 am
gouri92 (5/2/2015)
I have added one webpage designed in ASP.Net with C# and sql server 2005 as database. There is table for user registration in which there is a column for...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 2, 2015 at 8:41 am
prabhurenga (5/1/2015)
I got id value with newsequentialid() like below
3564A919-18EF-E411-83A1-D4AE52C8DF89
3664A919-18EF-E411-83A1-D4AE52C8DF89
3764A919-18EF-E411-83A1-D4AE52C8DF89
first two digits are incrementing sequential.
I what to increment 17 to 20 digits with hexadecimal values like below
3564A919-18EF-E411-0100-0EC241552704
3564A919-18EF-E411-0200-0EC241552704
3564A919-18EF-E411-0300-0EC241552704
3564A919-18EF-E411-0400-0EC241552704
3564A919-18EF-E411-0500-0EC241552704
3564A919-18EF-E411-0600-0EC241552704
3564A919-18EF-E411-0700-0EC241552704
3564A919-18EF-E411-0800-0EC241552704
3564A919-18EF-E411-0900-0EC241552704
3564A919-18EF-E411-0A00-0EC241552704
3564A919-18EF-E411-0B00-0EC241552704
3564A919-18EF-E411-0C00-0EC241552704
3564A919-18EF-E411-0D00-0EC241552704
3564A919-18EF-E411-0E00-0EC241552704
3564A919-18EF-E411-0F00-0EC241552704
3564A919-18EF-E411-1000-0EC241552704
3564A919-18EF-E411-1100-0EC241552704
3564A919-18EF-E411-1200-0EC241552704
3564A919-18EF-E411-1300-0EC241552704
3564A919-18EF-E411-1400-0EC241552704
3564A919-18EF-E411-1500-0EC241552704
3564A919-18EF-E411-1600-0EC241552704
3564A919-18EF-E411-1700-0EC241552704
3564A919-18EF-E411-1800-0EC241552704
3564A919-18EF-E411-1900-0EC241552704
3564A919-18EF-E411-1A00-0EC241552704
3564A919-18EF-E411-1B00-0EC241552704
3564A919-18EF-E411-1C00-0EC241552704
3564A919-18EF-E411-1D00-0EC241552704
3564A919-18EF-E411-1E00-0EC241552704
3564A919-18EF-E411-1F00-0EC241552704
3564A919-18EF-E411-2000-0EC241552704
Help me to solve task
With...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 2, 2015 at 8:24 am
My problem with Try/Catch in such situations is that such situations should not occur at all. Either the data is bad or the query is bad. It shouldn't...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 2, 2015 at 7:22 am
Grant Fritchey (5/1/2015)
Eirikur Eiriksson (5/1/2015)
Grant Fritchey (5/1/2015)
Eirikur Eiriksson (5/1/2015)
Grant Fritchey (5/1/2015)
If you're only doing a SELECT operation, there's no reason to do a TRY/CATCH.
TRY / CATCH is as valid /...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 1, 2015 at 10:08 pm
SQLDB101 (5/1/2015)
I have 3rd party application I'm supporting which is experiencing performance issues. This application runs on a SQL Server 2008 R2 database.
Why are you even thinking of touching a...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 1, 2015 at 10:01 pm
Ok, here we go. I've added the changes to the million row test data generator that you pointed out for the 0-row balance thing and I made it so...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 1, 2015 at 8:19 pm
yb751 (5/1/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 1, 2015 at 3:07 pm
I had a rare and wonderful opportunity, today. Luis is in town and I finally got to meet him and have lunch with both him and Ed Wagner. ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 1, 2015 at 12:23 pm
Heh... I cringe every time I see something like this where the human isn't compelled to take an action such a log out. The simple solution above is...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 1, 2015 at 8:38 am
Viewing 15 posts - 20,881 through 20,895 (of 59,098 total)