Viewing 15 posts - 20,071 through 20,085 (of 59,098 total)
bgolembiesky 4883 (7/26/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 26, 2015 at 12:43 pm
bgolembiesky 4883 (7/24/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 26, 2015 at 10:40 am
As much as I loved XP, XP is no longer supported. You really need to upgrade.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 25, 2015 at 7:57 pm
bgolembiesky 4883 (7/25/2015)
sgmunson (7/25/2015)
bgolembiesky 4883 (7/24/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 25, 2015 at 7:56 pm
WWWWWHHHHUUUUUTTTTT?!?!?!?! You mean to tell me that ORMS don't auto-magically handle all of this? :-P;-)
And the final comments in that article are only partially correct. If the process...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 25, 2015 at 7:40 pm
.Netter (7/25/2015)
where
(p.id = @UserId or p.id = @SenderId)
and
...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 25, 2015 at 7:27 pm
bgolembiesky 4883 (7/25/2015)
sgmunson (7/25/2015)
bgolembiesky 4883 (7/24/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 25, 2015 at 7:09 pm
ZZartin (7/25/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 25, 2015 at 10:01 am
bgolembiesky 4883 (7/24/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 25, 2015 at 9:10 am
A "newbie" with just 2 posts had two posts deleted by the automatic SPAM killer because he included URLs in his post. I do wish they'd fix that somehow...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 25, 2015 at 9:07 am
David.Poole (7/25/2015)
I used to think I was quite good at testing and peer reviewing code.....until my then company hired...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 25, 2015 at 8:38 am
SQLArnold (7/24/2015)
How would you do this with any and all dates?
I am trying to think of a way to create a Greatest Value that will handle dates, different date...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 25, 2015 at 1:08 am
David.Poole (7/24/2015)
Jeff Moden (7/23/2015)
Hmmmm.... maybe I'm mistaking what some folks refer to as "unit tests".
OK bad phraseology. Before TDD type practices.
I can remember an impassioned debate about the adoption...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 24, 2015 at 6:11 pm
Brandie Tarvin (7/24/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 24, 2015 at 11:38 am
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (7/23/2015)
I find that it seems plenty of companies think a developer or sysadmin can do the job.
No change there. Look at the posts on...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 23, 2015 at 7:51 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 20,071 through 20,085 (of 59,098 total)