Viewing 15 posts - 18,676 through 18,690 (of 59,098 total)
Eirikur Eiriksson (1/3/2016)
😎
Test harness
-- TEST: Different ways of calculating duration
-- DATA SET:...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 8, 2016 at 7:52 pm
drew.allen (1/4/2016)
Jeff Moden (1/1/2016)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 8, 2016 at 7:49 pm
Apologies, Ed. I'm out of my element. What does "C-O" mean in this case?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 8, 2016 at 7:45 pm
Tim Kovacich (1/7/2016)
I just wanted to let you know I love your personal friend. The idea you sent was an excellent suggestion. I went from my original post which...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 8, 2016 at 7:38 pm
Tallboy (1/8/2016)
Thanks guys looks good..Tried and appears to Work Brilliant !!!!:-D:-D:-D:-D
Thanks for the feedback. To finish this off, do you understand it all well enough to be able to...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 8, 2016 at 7:33 pm
Alvin Ramard (1/8/2016)
Jeff Moden (1/8/2016)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 8, 2016 at 6:40 pm
Hugo Kornelis (1/8/2016)
However, I also wonder why you want to filter out duplicates at the CLR side. Isn't it more efficient to filter...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 8, 2016 at 6:31 pm
Mac1986 (1/8/2016)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 8, 2016 at 5:47 pm
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (1/8/2016)
Jeff Moden (1/7/2016)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 8, 2016 at 1:41 pm
Hugo Kornelis (1/7/2016)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 8, 2016 at 1:36 pm
Mac1986 (1/7/2016)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 8, 2016 at 1:31 pm
Edvard Korsbæk (1/5/2016)
So, what would you recommand for reading to come a bit further than i am today?
A lot of good books and articles have already been cited but, I...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 8, 2016 at 1:29 pm
river1 (1/8/2016)
HiCXPACKET11143860.7210627025.50516835.2297746866455.110.01140.01090.0005
the values for CXPACKET are very high.
We had the parallelism in 6, then we changed to 1. No good still
Any idea ?
Thanks
A lot of times, CXPACKET is just a...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 8, 2016 at 1:15 pm
mxy (1/8/2016)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 8, 2016 at 1:10 pm
krypto69 (1/8/2016)
I have a CLR that uses a concatenate function:
https://www.mssqltips.com/sqlservertip/2022/concat-aggregates-sql-server-clr-function/
(andy)
The problem is I am getting duplicates - I know it's supposed to return duplicates, and I know you can eliminate...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 8, 2016 at 1:05 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 18,676 through 18,690 (of 59,098 total)