Viewing 15 posts - 18,661 through 18,675 (of 59,098 total)
Thanks folks. I apparently missed Paul's good article on Temp Tables. I found where (I think) I first posted the notion (which, ironically, had a post after mine...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 11, 2016 at 5:27 pm
bpowers (1/11/2016)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 11, 2016 at 12:05 pm
Ed Wagner (1/11/2016)
Eric M Russell (1/8/2016)
Matt Miller (#4) (1/8/2016)
Eric M Russell (1/7/2016)
... I saw was of a press conference where the upper management of VW seems to indicate that the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 11, 2016 at 9:16 am
Ah yes. Thanks for the catch on my miss. And, I agree. We're assuming the proper FK's are in place.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 11, 2016 at 8:46 am
karunakar2351 (1/11/2016)
declare @test-2 table (ParentId varchar(10), ChildId varchar(10))
declare @test1 table (ParentId varchar(10), ChildId varchar(10))
insert into @test-2 (ParentId, ChildId)
select 'a', null
union all
select 'a', null
union all
select 'b', null
union all
select 'c', null
union all
select...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 11, 2016 at 6:18 am
Eirikur Eiriksson (1/10/2016)
Jeff Moden (1/10/2016)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 11, 2016 at 5:39 am
Eirikur Eiriksson (1/10/2016)
adas-768309 (7/18/2011)
I have been using SQL server 2005 Standard (32-bit).
I am planning to upgrade to 64 bit. But unfortunately I cant find a download link for SQl...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 11, 2016 at 5:16 am
regrahc (1/10/2016)
SQL Newbie here - need to move data to another table after it's 30 days old - not getting an error message, but it isn't moving data that I...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 10, 2016 at 8:05 pm
Rankerg (1/10/2016)
Thanks Hugo, Not sure if this is TSQL or ETL question so posted on both, please advise ?
Doesn't matter. Most of us monitor all the forums and so...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 10, 2016 at 11:30 am
Eirikur Eiriksson (1/9/2016)
Jeff Moden (1/9/2016)
Eirikur Eiriksson (1/9/2016)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 10, 2016 at 10:21 am
Cheryl McLaughlin-385812 (1/6/2016)
CREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[sfc_SPName]
@SCHEDULEDATE DATETIME
AS
SET NOCOUNT ON;
CREATE TABLE...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 10, 2016 at 10:05 am
Eirikur Eiriksson (1/10/2016)
Jeff Moden (1/8/2016)
Never heard of someone trying to automate such a thing.
Don't think automating this is a good idea and especially on a remote server, anything goes wrong...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 10, 2016 at 8:39 am
Eirikur Eiriksson (1/9/2016)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 9, 2016 at 10:15 pm
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (1/8/2016)
Your article today compels me to seek your “Unsubscribe”...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 9, 2016 at 8:06 pm
Thanks for the links, Orlando.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 9, 2016 at 12:59 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 18,661 through 18,675 (of 59,098 total)