Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,291 through 1,305 (of 2,797 total)

  • RE: What Do You Have Against a Little Hard Work?

    I'd say the hardest thing I keep putting off, is actually getting started on relatively easy things...

    I want / need to go to the gym on a regular basis, but...

  • RE: Today's Random Word!

    Manic Star (12/29/2016)


    djj (12/29/2016)


    crookj (12/29/2016)


    Manic Star (12/29/2016)


    djj (12/29/2016)


    Country

    Ruler

    Yardstick

    Dipstick

    Lipstick

    Pig

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Luis Cazares (12/27/2016)


    Carrie Fisher is now one with the force.[/url] :crying:

    Can 2016 end already?

    Nah, its still got 4 more days to go and it wants to eat the soul of...

  • RE: Today's Random Word!

    Ed Wagner (12/21/2016)


    jasona.work (12/21/2016)


    Ed Wagner (12/21/2016)


    Revenant (12/21/2016)


    Gulf

    Fishing

    Ice

    Lake

    Huron

  • RE: Today's Random Word!

    Ed Wagner (12/21/2016)


    Revenant (12/21/2016)


    Gulf

    Fishing

    Ice

    (Hey, it's cold here, first word that jumped to mind)

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    BWFC (12/20/2016)


    rodjkidd (12/20/2016)


    Grant Fritchey (12/20/2016)


    ChrisM@Work (12/20/2016)


    Grant Fritchey (12/20/2016)


    ChrisM@Work (12/20/2016)


    Grant Fritchey (12/20/2016)


    BLOB EATER (12/20/2016)


    is that what they label it as "networking evening" on the Tuesday?

    No, Friday night. The costume ball.

    Have...

  • RE: A Fun Distraction

    Phil Parkin (12/19/2016)


    jasona.work (12/19/2016)


    Rouge 1 (have now saw it twice)

    So you should certainly know how to spell it by now! :hehe:

    *I* spelled it correctly, just check the post!

    (and ignore the...

  • RE: A Fun Distraction

    For me, I'm not really taking any time off between now and NYE. As far as the days I do have off, well...

    Rogue 1 (have now saw it twice)

    Probably...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    BLOB EATER (12/19/2016)


    GilaMonster (12/19/2016)


    BLOB EATER (12/19/2016)


    GilaMonster (12/19/2016)


    Grant Fritchey (12/19/2016)


    BLOB EATER (12/19/2016)


    I am 90% sure that I will be going to sqlbits in April, anyone else know if they will be...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Which would explain why I couldn't find what I thought I needed to find...

    As for what version I might be coming from, no idea yet. We're potentially (likely) going...

  • RE: The Pressure to Compromise Ethics

    Rod at work (12/1/2016)


    jasona.work (12/1/2016)


    ...

    But, you still have to consider, WHY would an employer hire someone from such an organization? The "image" of having a "board certified" programmer? ...

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    Grr. Trying to verify something and can't find it with Google today (all the results are the usual "how do I restore my 2012 backup to a 2008 server")

    How...

  • RE: SQL Password Policy and Expiration

    I can confirm that what you think will happen, happens.

    Setting "Enforce password policy" will cause SQL to "inherit" password complexity settings from the OS (whether set there through local policy...

  • RE: The Pressure to Compromise Ethics

    Gary Varga (12/1/2016)


    jasona.work (11/30/2016)


    ...Professional programmers need an organizational body...

    There are plenty of bodies but none are mandatory so none can have the powers like the bodies for the legal, medical...

  • RE: The Pressure to Compromise Ethics

    Steve Jones - SSC Editor (11/30/2016)


    jasona.work (11/30/2016)


    The problem with covering such situations, or trying to enforce "ethical" behavior by laws is, people will ALWAYS find ways to skirt those laws...

Viewing 15 posts - 1,291 through 1,305 (of 2,797 total)